Almost £15,000 raised in a WEEK for Wrexham man with inoperable cancer
More than £14,5000 has been raised - in a week - to help a man told he has inoperable cancer just days before the birth of his first child.
Big-hearted people have been digging deep for Ceri Dawson, from Coedpoeth, Wrexham.
Ceri, 28, who was about to qualify as a PE teacher, was given the devastating news just two weeks ago.
And in a cruel twist it came as he and his wife Catrin, 26, were about to celebrate their fourth wedding anniversary.
To compound the matter Catrin is due to give birth to their first child today.
Cez Dawson on his devastating diagnosis
Click to play Tap to play The... read more
- 11:32 World in brief: Friday December 9 2016
- 11:32 South Korea’s President Park faces impeachment charge
- 11:32 Assad: Winning Aleppo siege is a landmark moment
- 11:33 Campaign to build bridge over ‘danger bypass’ after accident
- 11:32 Southern strike is back on track
- 11:32 Anti-poverty group takes aim at CDC
- 11:32 Top judges wrap up Brexit hearing
- 11:32 Christmas comes early at South Tyneside’s newest visitor attraction
- 11:32 Justice secretary praises our campaign calling for tougher...
- 11:32 City centre Victorian church could be turned into bar or restaurant
- 11:32 Christmas message sent to supporters of policeman with cancer
- 11:32 Consultations to be held over closure of Wainfleet surgery
- 11:32 Police to contact MP Michelle Thomson over rape ordeal at 14
- 11:31 Web shoppers warned over Facebook Marketplace fraud
- 11:31 Coming together to share happy memories at Harrogate’s Light up a...
- 11:31 Louth man, 63, admits stealing cash from Jacksons Butchers
- 11:30 Greg Cunningham: exclusive PNE column
- 11:29 When Santa got stuck in the mineshaft
- 11:29 Tamworth ABC's Ryan Hatton is crowned national champion for the...
- 11:29 China: Xi calls for stricter ideological control of universities
- 11:29 MANNEQUIN CHALLENGE: Police and firefighters film video to...
- 11:29 Traffic alert: Long delays after crash on M62
- 11:28 Police cordon in place after man is stabbed near his Derbyshire home
- 11:29 Campaign to build bridge over ‘danger bypass’ after accident
- 11:28 Teenager arrested at Burton railway station and charged with...
- 11:28 Non-league football club's results expunged after resigning from...
- 11:28 Murali Vijay and Cheteshwar Pujara frustrate England's bowlers on...
- 11:28 Should drivers give way to cyclists when turning left?
- 11:28 Man injured after hit-and-run in Louth
- 11:28 Holidays are coming ... and so are your South Yorkshire Coca Cola...