All Shropshire births moved to Princess Royal Hospital for two weeks due to 'essential' works at Shrewsbury
0 Comments The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust said it is working hard to ensure disruption caused by the essential works to the main plant room in the hospital’s Copthorne Building is kept to an absolute minimum.
Due to the nature of the work, it said some disruption will be caused to maternity and paediatric services at RSH. A small number of services will be temporarily suspended, while others will continue to operate as normal, with the exception of hot water and heating.
The Midwife-Led Unit will temporarily stop receiving women in labour as of 8am on Sunday.
What do you... read more
- 00:18 Copy the British Royal Family and wind down to island time with a...
- 00:16 Three cups of coffee a day linked to lower risk of cancer and...
- 00:16 Egypt attack: President Sisi pledges forceful response
- 00:16 Scathing report on HMP Northumberland highlights drugs and violence
- 00:16 Police investigate spate of fires in Amble
- 00:14 Mel Gibson appeared on Graham Norton to promote his new film, and...
- 00:11 Strictly Come Dancing 2017: Seven couples perform DOUBLE dances in...
- 00:11 I'm a Celebrity 2017: Georgia Toffolo favourite to be crowned Queen...
- 00:07 Have astronomers solved the mystery of the 'engine' on Enceladus?...
- 00:02 West Ham lead the way as Premier League launch Rainbow Laces...
- 00:02 Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes brings speculation over Rangers move...
- 00:02 Crystal Palace boss Roy Hodgson sees Christian Benteke as vital for...
- 00:01 McIness fed up with Rangers speculation
- 00:01 Rodgers prepared for a physical cup final
- 00:01 Welsh Rugby says No to violence against women
- 00:01 Saudis play with fire in Lebanon
- 00:01 Skulduggery over Brexit
- 00:01 Vatican threat to sue altar boys who allege abuse
- 00:01 Georgia Toffolo allowed to wear banned make-up on I’m A Celebrity...
- 00:01 More than 200 Sufi Muslims killed in Egypt gun and bomb attack
- 00:01 Trump 'told Erdogan he'll stop arming the Kurds'
- 00:01 Staffing crisis ‘continues unabated’
- 00:01 Apprentices cheated of £3.50 an hour
- 00:01 Uber looks to appeal rights ruling in Supreme Court
- 00:00 Marking the lives of the women killed by men this year
- 00:00 Why the Chancellor must introduce a Robin Hood tax
- 00:00 A Christmas cracker
- 00:00 Sublime Stockhausen at the Barbican
- 00:00 Graphic vision of a red revolutionary future
- 00:00 Robbing the poor to pay the rich