Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain admits he might have to leave Arsenal for first-team football
Arsenal midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain says he will have to consider his future at the club if Arsene Wenger continues to overlook him.
Wenger questioned the winger’s self-belief in the summer and Oxlade-Chamberlain’s made just three starts in the Premier League this season.
The 23-year-old joined the Gunners in 2011 but he’s scored just eight league goals in five years at the club and is behind the likes of Theo Walcott and Alexis Sanchez in the pecking order.
Jack Wilshere left the Gunners to join Bournemouth on loan in the summer – a decision that Oxlade-Chamberlain praised – and the... read more
- 11:41 Plans to stop operations at children's heart centre are...
- 11:41 CCTV shot released in Buxton building society robbery investigation
- 11:41 World health leaders urge junk food ads ban on TV shows appealing...
- 11:40 MP visits building society branch in Northampton town centre
- 11:40 Eye-witness to Northampton caravan blaze says he saw “purple...
- 11:39 New restaurant planned for Parr Street in Liverpool city centre
- 11:39 Get into the spirit of Halloween with local events
- 11:39 Step inside the Norris Green home that’s been turned into a haunted...
- 11:38 Man airlifted to hospital with head injury after fall in Rushden
- 11:38 Find out how many takeaways have taken over your high street
- 11:37 What will the weather be like for October half term?
- 11:37 Manchester United 'must remain mentally strong and keep going',...
- 11:37 Boy of 13 'drove BMW into a tree'
- 11:37 Arsenal stars enjoy jungle themed birthday celebrations following...
- 11:37 Party promising to overturn Brexit would beat Labour and UKIP in a...
- 11:37 Can YOU spot them all? Fiendishly tricky brainteaser contains 60...
- 11:37 Is the internet becoming unreadable? Trend for light fonts on dark...
- 11:37 Your dog probably dreams about you: Sleeping pooches think lovingly...
- 11:37 How do you treat very young sexual offenders?
- 11:36 Syrian refugees found working in factories supplying UK retailers
- 11:35 Are these the worst views in Britain?
- 11:35 South Cumbria youngsters given a lesson in life saving
- 11:35 Green-fingered Barrow youngsters grow pumpkin patch in school garden
- 11:35 11 ‘micro-crimes’ you’ve probably committed
- 11:34 Kelechi Iheanacho calls for 'focus' in order to improve Manchester...
- 11:34 By (St) George! This one's close to home...
- 11:34 Chelsea can win Premier League title, says Pedro
- 11:34 Where are the best places in Leicestershire to enjoy an autumnal walk?
- 11:33 Concern growing for missing Bourne teenager
- 11:32 Tracker allows drivers to check roads have been gritted