ALERT: Expert warns of fake graduate jobs
Experts have issued a fresh warning to recent graduates not be taken on a “financial ride” by scammers advertising fake graduate jobs. Reports have stated that fake companies are being set up with the promise of employment and a high starting salary but with one catch ... send money beforehand.
With a starting salary of £26,000 and the promise of more, these jobs are often too good to be true.
TRENDING STORIES: Sheffield's Jessica Ennis-Hill retires from athletics
£468m of cuts Sheffield retail quarter is needed to save council finances
Police cordon at flats complex in Sheffield
Ben &... read more
- 03:18 Benedict Cumberbatch: From Hamlet to Doctor Strange
- 03:06 Parrot fossil unearthed in Siberia
- 03:05 Single parents owed millions of pounds for child maintenance, study...
- 03:05 Prince Harry to visit youth projects in Nottingham
- 02:48 Calais Jungle descends into LAWLESS MAYHEM as migrants riot for...
- 02:46 Worksop: Launch of fundraising market stall in aid of Amelia
- 02:42 Women's football: Big derby weekend as Llandudno take on Rhyl
- 02:35 Millions of Brits risking home security
- 02:35 Lincolnshire’s top doctor has flu jab to set example
- 02:14 Prince of Wales joins soil boosting project
- 02:06 Calais Jungle clearance to continue
- 02:02 Crime will not be cut with lack of action on young adult offenders,...
- 02:00 Sleaford People: Tara Hurst is looking forward to her new business...
- 01:56 GM's OnStar, IBM's Watson combine to market brands to drivers
- 01:56 Female Focus: Sara Williams (Amlwch Town)
- 01:54 Kate Beckinsale's husband Len Wiseman files for divorce after 12...
- 01:54 Just purr-fect! Busty Lauryn Goodman sports kitten ears and...
- 01:54 'The kindest and wisest friend I ever knew': Stephen Fry pays...
- 01:54 TOWIE's Pete Wicks takes Megan McKenna on a spa break in a...
- 01:54 The tight stuff! Imogen Thomas flaunts her curvy figure in plunging...
- 01:54 Made to turn heads! Tiffany Watson wows in plunging jumpsuit as she...
- 01:54 Amber Le Bon shows off her slender limbs in a cute pink and white...
- 01:53 China Stocks-Factors to watch on Wednesday
- 01:49 How will Brexit affect Birmingham's German Christmas Market?
- 01:46 Crime will not be cut with lack of action on young adult offenders,...
- 01:44 Oil prices fall as concerns over global fuel glut re-emerge
- 01:34 Judge approves VW's record US emissions settlement
- 01:29 Birmingham City v Aston Villa: Robbie Savage whips up rivalry with...
- 01:25 LG Display third quarter profit down 2.9 percent vs year earlier
- 01:25 May defies critics to back new $22 billion Heathrow runway