Aleppo's largest hospital destroyed in airstrikes leaving city with less than 30 doctors
The hospital, known as M10, has been left unusable after having been the target of bombing three times in the last week.
At least seven people were killed in the latest attack, and many more are thought to be trapped under the rubble.
Two of the known victims were doctors, while five others were maintenance workers attempting to repair the medical centre following previous airstrikes on Wednesday and Saturday.
Adham Sahloul of the Syrian American Medical Society said is had been "completely destroyed...it is gone".
It is thought the hospital was hit by “bunker-buster” bombs, as... read more
- 11:01 Rainhill High expected to post £1m budget deficit
- 11:01 Traffic lights failure in Prescot causes traffic chaos
- 11:00 Tributes pour in for Bloom queen Norah
- 11:00 University fees vow under fire from resort MP
- 10:59 Pendle charity concert set to be night to remember
- 10:59 Former hostage writes to Padiham children studying his story
- 10:59 Lewis Hamilton gets behind the wheel with Billy Monger at...
- 10:59 University lecturers begin strike action over pensions
- 10:59 Eurozone 'euphoria' ends as confidence in German business falls
- 10:59 Yannick Bolasie freestyles about 17 of his Everton team-mates with...
- 10:59 New Belper micropub plans submitted to Amber Valley Borough Council
- 10:59 They've done it! Harrogate friends complete epic trek across the...
- 10:58 This is what happened when Shrek and Princess Fiona went shopping...
- 10:58 Who is Graham Potter? A lowdown on the rising coach plotting to...
- 10:58 Ex-Liverpool star Dietmar Hamann slams ’embarrassing’ Manchester...
- 10:58 You may never want to poo again after watching this rat vanish down...
- 10:58 New health trust roadshows
- 10:57 High blood pressure symptoms - eating avocado can help lower...
- 10:56 Fortnite version 3.0 patch notes REVEALED: Season 3 Battle Pass...
- 10:55 Phillip Schofield SNAPS at former UKIP leader in heated spat: ‘Are...
- 10:54 Police chief’s vow after crime stats rise
- 10:54 Relationship breakdown can hit your health
- 10:54 Which universities will be affected by strike action this month?
- 10:53 Benefits cheat stole £50,000 in tax credits while working for HMRC
- 10:53 Which universities will be affected by strike action this month?
- 10:53 How you can help save a chicken from slaughter
- 10:53 Health chiefs warn asthma sufferers over recall of inhalers
- 10:53 Award-winning Leicestershire property consultancy makes two key...
- 10:53 Winter Olympics 2018: North Korea's General Kim Yong-chol to attend
- 10:52 British Gas owner Centrica to slash 4,000 jobs 'mostly in the UK'...