Aldi's Kevin the Carrot and Katie have had babies - and you can buy toy versions in store now
Aldi's Christmas advert characters Kevin and Katie have had children, and you can buy them in soft toy form from today.
They come after the budget supermarket released limited edition plush toy versions of Kevin and Katie last month - which flew off shelves within a matter of days.
The carrot couple recently took their relationship to the next level in Aldi's second Christmas advert of the year.
It starts with the proud parents sharing a sweet kiss, before their children - Jasper, Baby and Chantenay - wake up on Christmas morning and rush to the tree.
After opening their gifts, which are... read more
- 10:18 Yet another delay to Kenilworth Station's opening date
- 10:17 Altered Carbon location: Where was Altered Carbon filmed? Where is...
- 10:17 Meghan Markle in pictures: Best outfits and fashion moments
- 10:16 Yet another delay to Kenilworth Station's opening date
- 10:15 Van overturns after A46 collision near Melton
- 10:15 Staff at Sheffield scissor firm vow to clear backlog after boss dies
- 10:15 Main road in West Cumbria blocked by accident
- 10:14 Naked Katie Price has fans in hysterics as she shows off epic fake...
- 10:14 Emmerdale’s Matthew Wolfenden and Charley Webb get married in...
- 10:14 Eden Hazard backs under-threat Antonio Conte to re-ignite Chelsea's...
- 10:14 Lionel Messi has never scored against Chelsea... so how does the...
- 10:13 Roger Federer made three huge changes to catch Rafael Nadal and...
- 10:13 Winter Olympics disaster as BBC pundit spills HOT CHOCOLATE on live...
- 10:13 Eve Muirhead: Who is Team GB's curling captain at the Winter Olympics?
- 10:13 Burton paedophile Shane Manning is caught by vigilante group called...
- 10:13 Better than Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal? Andre Agassi makes HUGE...
- 10:12 Works on Spalding’s Winsover Road start today
- 10:10 Kayden Fleck river death: Parents speak of 'nightmare' ordeal
- 10:10 Yes, light skin gets you further in the entertainment business, and...
- 10:10 University course ticks every box for professional success
- 10:10 Fire brigades union passes no confidence vote on Scottish leadership
- 10:06 University course ticks every box for professional success
- 10:09 Chester eatery shortlisted for best restaurant in British Kebab Awards
- 10:06 Charity film screening in memory of Peter Inglis
- 10:09 Seats and benches discussed by council
- 10:09 Ross Hannah '120%' committed to Chester FC cause despite...
- 10:06 Burglar brought to justice by amateur sleuths using Facebook
- 10:06 Banbury conman jailed over £1m fake football memorabilia fraud
- 10:05 Are schools and banks open on Presidents Day and will mail...
- 10:05 Bitcoin price could hit ‘near-zero’, co-founder of rival...