Aldi's Jo Malone style luxury candles are back in stock . . . and this time it's for good
Aldi's popular luxury candle range is back and this time it's here to stay!
The line was first launched in March as a one-off Mother's Day collection and it was a massive hit with shoppers. So much so, that Aldi restocked it in April.
The candles cost £3.99 each, which is considerably cheaper than a Jo Malone one which will set you back at least £44.
There are three different scents available - pomegranate noir, lime, basil and mandarin and blackberry bay.
The likeness between Aldi's offering and Jo Malone's hasn't gone unnoticed by customers either, and shoppers have been taking to Twitter... read more
- 02:09 Ice warning issued for Greater Manchester as region remains in the...
- 02:09 Councils have had to intervene 4,000 times when children were at...
- 02:04 Coronation Street spoilers: Lucy Fallon teases new Bethany Platt...
- 02:04 I’m A Celebrity 2017: Amir Khan hits back as he faces Iain Lee: ‘We...
- 01:53 Championship verdict: Nigel Adkins seems to have got Hull in shape...
- 01:42 The Scots who fought in the battle for Jerusalem
- 01:41 Star Wars: The blockbuster made in Borehamwood
- 01:35 The death (possibly) of monogamy and other relationships
- 01:35 He could have been a contender
- 01:35 Alternatives to the nightmare of a society ravaged by inequality
- 01:35 Defoe brace secures a point for Cherries against Palace
- 01:35 Son shines bright for Spurs in dominant win over Stoke
- 01:35 David’s West Ham slays Goliath as Conte concedes title
- 01:35 The financial aristocrats will eat themselves
- 01:35 The Middle East peace process lies in ruins
- 01:35 ‘This is the 275th day of our hunger strike’
- 01:35 It seems that Brexit doesn’t mean Brexit
- 01:35 Boris leaves Iran without an agreement on jailed Brit
- 01:35 Survivors still let down 6 months on
- 01:35 See the light: Ban nuclear weapons
- 01:33 League Two verdict: Jack Lester is finally turning things around as...
- 01:33 League One verdict: Wimbledon's Darius Charles stumps up £150 to...
- 01:28 I’m A Celebrity 2017: Iain Lee brands Ant and Dec 'b******s' during...
- 01:28 Business leaders urge ministers to 'steady Scotland's economic ship'
- 01:24 Galloway national park fight stepped up
- 01:24 'We are coming for you' message on abuse
- 01:23 Rangers' pop at Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes' ambition lacked class
- 01:18 Dana White reveals how he really feels about GSP vacating the MW title
- 01:12 Amir Khan gets confrontational with Iain Lee during I’m A Celeb...
- 01:10 I'm A Celebrity 2017: Iain Lee reveals he was nearly killed twice...