Aldi release spectacular fireworks range ahead of Bonfire Night and Diwali celebrations
It might seem like Bonfire Night and Diwali celebrations are too far away to think about, but as the nights grow darker it won't be long until we light up the sky with beautiful displays.
If you want to put on an explosive display for Bonfire Night, Saturday November 5, or Diwali (the Indian festival of light) Sunday, October 30 the Aldi fireworks range is right up your street. .
The budget supermarket will release its selection on Saturday, October 15 - prices start from £1.39.
Items will only be available whilst stocks last and there is a huge variety to pick from - including rockets,... read more
- 00:41 Misconceptions around mental health are making 1 in 4 delay...
- 00:41 'Dangerous' carbon monoxide alarms removed from Amazon and eBay
- 00:39 Church prepares for visiting choral society's concert
- 00:39 The Yorkshire Post says: Pound for pound. Why park cuts should be a...
- 00:39 The Yorkshire Post says: House out of order. Brexit and Commons reform
- 00:39 Bill Carmichael: Battle for Brexit became rout of rebels
- 00:38 Sturgeon to hold talks with UK government
- 00:35 Slideshow: Birkenshaw Christmas lights
- 00:35 Sharks, Moor and Celtic suffer Conference defeats
- 00:30 Migrant children: Pentagon asked to house migrant minors
- 00:26 Part-privatisation of probation sector 'is a mess', MPs say
- 00:24 The UK's rapid return to city centre living
- 00:18 MPs to investigate 'fast fashion' impact
- 00:18 Probation system 'a mess' despite reforms, say MPs
- 00:17 Are Instagram stars facing a brand backlash?
- 00:12 Church of England makes last-minute approach to abuse survivors
- 00:11 Viewpoint: Why the Kashmir government fall is a tragedy
- 00:10 BREAKING: Eurozone nations agree to end Greece austerity with debt...
- 00:06 Quebec City mosque shooter 'not a monster' say parents
- 00:06 Chelsea reportedly agree £31m deal to sign Juventus centre-back...
- 00:05 House of Fraser rescue plan faces vote
- 23:50 Sanderson delighted as 'fantastic day' puts Northants on brink of...
- 23:37 US banks pass financial stress tests
- 23:37 EU tariffs on US goods come into force
- 23:20 Sergio Aguero hits out at Argentina boss Jorge Sampaoli after...
- 23:20 Are any 1990s World Cup stars still playing professional football?
- 23:15 Teen's shock as he sees man being 'attacked' in Greatfield Estate...
- 23:10 Families of white working-class children 'lack drive' of migrants
- 23:06 Shamed MSP Mark McDonald set for one-month suspension without pay...
- 23:06 Groom jilted by younger wife days after wedding hit out at...