Aldi dog food found crawling with a secret ingredient - MAGGOTS
A shopper opened a tin of Aldi dog food - and found it crawling with MAGGOTS.
Middlesbrough’s Tricia Gardiner said she almost vomited when she opened the pack of Earl’s Select Supreme Cuisine, only to find it ridden with wriggling bugs.
Aldi have apologised and offered her a refund but Sheila’s calling for the supermarket chain to take it off their shelves.
“I was absolute disgusted - the smell alone when I opened one of the trays was horrendous, just absolutely vile,” said the 37-year-old.
“The food itself was crawling with maggots which made me want to vomit - I very nearly did.
“Even... read more
- 06:19 Hero paramedic found Derby human trafficking victim who had been...
- 06:19 Derby County tactics' board: How Rams can beat stubborn opponents...
- 06:18 Police advice to combat wreath thefts
- 06:14 Transfer news: Chelsea to ambush Arsenal and Liverpool approach for...
- 06:14 Darren McGarvey: An occupy movement that could deliver real change
- 06:14 Paris Gourtsoyannis: May’s Brexit deal is actually a trap
- 06:14 Good rating for Northumbria Police in legitimacy assessment
- 06:14 Theresa May gag voted best original Christmas cracker joke
- 06:14 Lib Dem Lords leader speaks in Alnwick
- 06:13 Improvements put forward for Wellingborough’s crematorium
- 06:14 NHS pressures unsustainable as nurses hit pay ‘breaking point’ pay
- 06:13 Volunteers thanked for years of support at Irthlingborough charity
- 06:13 Kettering’s biggest hotel set for green light
- 06:13 Buses to replace peak trains from Corby, Kettering and...
- 06:12 School is officially world class after wowing award judges
- 06:12 South Shields School has ‘clear’ vision for improvement, says Ofsted
- 06:12 16 more arrests in Christmas crime crackdown
- 06:12 Residents furious over new South Shields sports club plan
- 06:12 New South Shields paving scheme NOT a deterrent to homeless says...
- 06:11 Good rating for Northumbria Police in legitimacy assessment
- 06:10 Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi? Natalie Sawyer reveals the one...
- 06:10 Alex Chinneck: Why I want to build a set of giant chimneys along a...
- 06:10 Mark Casci: Below average is not good enough for our great region
- 06:09 Peppa Pig is leading people to expect too much from their doctors
- 06:09 Joke about Theresa May wins Christmas cracker competition
- 06:07 WATCH: Meet Buster the Boxer: John Lewis releases 2016 Christmas...
- 06:05 Over 1,000 guests turn out to support Northamptonshire library...
- 06:05 University to build leather centre at new campus as council Vulcan...
- 06:05 Auction of rare Walking Dead comic raises money for Northampton...
- 06:05 Village library group to hand petition protesting closures to...