Air ambulance called to Ulverston twice in one day
Residents of Ulverston first saw the yellow air ambulance, Helimed08, from the North West Air Ambulance service land in Ford Park at 9am, October 17.
A spokesman from the service confirmed they were called to a medical emergency in the town involving a man in his 50s.
The man was assessed at the scene and then taken to Blackpool hospital for further treatment.
Later in the day around 1pm, the ambulance landed in Ford Park again after a child was involved in a fall, however they were stood down at the scene, and took no further action.
- 11:48 Nottinghamshire Police classed as 'good' in report
- 11:48 Homes raided in crime crackdown in Doncaster
- 11:46 Gay priest Jeremy Pemberton's discrimination appeal dismissed
- 11:46 The stunning helmets Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel and the rest...
- 11:45 This lorry is helping snare dangerous drivers on Midlands motorways
- 11:45 Gang attack Nuneaton teen and steal his jacket and trainers
- 11:45 Homes raided in crime crackdown in Doncaster
- 11:44 Missing woman, 83, found
- 11:44 Trunks unpacked as happy trio settle in ahead of big opening at...
- 11:44 Derbyshire woman dubbed ‘world’s biggest fan’ after meeting more...
- 11:43 Warwickshire’s first drug and alcohol community rehab centre opens...
- 11:42 PNE striker Sean Maguire eyes play-off push
- 11:42 YOUR VIEW: Sorry, no sympathy whatsoever for homeless
- 11:42 EU referendum result may not be legitimate due to Facebook data...
- 11:42 Mum could face charges after daughter died in car that went into river
- 11:42 South Korea to shut off computers to stop people working late
- 11:42 Liverpool legend reveals the only way Reds can stop Mohamed Salah...
- 11:42 Man Utd may not get in top four for this reason - Sky Sports pundit...
- 11:41 Several cars on fire in Derbyshire
- 11:41 Derbyshire woman dubbed ‘world’s biggest fan’ after meeting more...
- 11:41 Wasps provide Coventry City fans with update on Ricoh Arena seating...
- 11:41 Clean hard-to-tackle household appliances using everyday items
- 11:40 In this week’s Herald. . .
- 11:39 Families in Leeds warned of "potential safety issue" after...
- 11:39 UK retail sales rise eases pressure on high street
- 11:39 Man stabbed as gun fired at house in Hordern Road, Wolverhampton
- 11:38 It’s our very own nostalgic Hartlepool Easter bonnet parade!
- 11:38 TV Choice AND TRAILER: Five of the best shows this week
- 11:38 New £8.4million Metro railway skills facility approved for South...
- 11:38 REVEALED: The best dental surgeries in Halifax - as rated by their...