Air ambulance at Ellesmere Port oil tanker crash
A road has been closed in Ellesmere Port following a crash between two oil tankers.
Emergency services, including an air ambulance, are currently dealing with the incident on Oil Sites Road, just off the M56 near the Boat Museum.
The driver of one of the tankers is currently being treated for 'serious injuries'.
Read More Child airlifted to hospital after Blacon fall
Police closed Oil Sites Road in both directions between the Dock Yard Road junction and the Pool Lane junction at around 1pm this afternoon (Thursday).
It is likely to be closed for some time after one of the tankers has... read more
- 10:02 EU's chief Brexit negotiator SLAMS PM Theresa May: 'She will use...
- 10:02 Prediction: How West Brom's Premier League run-in will unfold
- 10:02 The Fresh Prince’s original Aunt Viv has slammed ‘so called...
- 10:02 Basement bargains? The relegation-threatened players West Brom...
- 10:02 Sheffield City Region devolution poll set to be run again
- 10:02 Youngsters can experience life during wartime in Warwickshire
- 10:01 Cody Garbrandt eyeing super-fight with Demetrious Johnson after...
- 10:01 Natwest bank closure plan criticised
- 10:01 Tear-jerking moment mum and severely disabled son share first dance...
- 10:00 Spanish March inflation drops, feeds into ECB policy debate
- 10:00 VIDEO APPEAL: Missing mum wanted for abduction of two young children
- 09:59 Jo Malone, Nina Ricci and Origins: The best floral beauty gifts for...
- 09:59 Model Vogue Williams on her beauty secrets
- 09:59 Delays as accidents hit A19 and A1
- 09:59 Son of Greggs founder to be jailed for sex attacks on young boys
- 09:59 Quadring to get up to 38 new homes?
- 09:58 Embezzling Peebles accountant
- 09:58 Battle’s place in history to be highlighted
- 09:58 American Airlines pilot dies on Dallas-Albuquerque flight
- 09:58 Travellers set up camp on land off Brigg Road
- 09:57 Carr's Group issues performance warning
- 09:57 Chelsea to target Prem star as Thibaut Courtois replacement:...
- 09:57 Four arrested following knifepoint robbery in Carlisle park
- 09:56 Johnston Press announces £300m pre-tax loss
- 09:56 Laying the foundations of the future
- 09:55 How to recover after being made redundant
- 09:55 Using a McDonalds drive thru could land you a £1,000 FINE and a...
- 09:55 Maiden flight of China-built amphibious aircraft set for May
- 09:55 Vietnam labels Taiwan drills on disputed island 'serious violation'
- 09:55 Former Aston Villa target is primed for a promotion push