Aidan O'Brien to run 1000 Guineas and Oaks winner Minding in the Queen Elizabeth II Stakes
Dual Classic winner Minding has been promoted to favourite after trainer Aidan O’Brien declared her for Saturday's Queen Elizabeth II Stakes at Ascot.
It will be the first time the Ryan Moore-ridden filly has run over a mile since she landed the Irish 1,000 Guineas in May.
Coral make Minding the 2-1 favourite ahead of group-one winning colts Ribchester (9-4) and Galileo Gold (4-1).
Dominant trainer O’Brien, who has won 20 group-one races on the level this season, will launch a powerful raid on the £4.2million Qipco Champions Day.
Arc winner Found runs in the Champion Stakes together with US... read more
- 10:10 Britain to bask in glorious sunshine after Bank Holiday wash out
- 10:10 Antonio Conte hails Chelsea’s Diego Costa as the ‘best striker in...
- 10:09 Who starred for Hull City in hard-fought draw at Southampton?
- 10:09 This star is Manchester United's player of the year - Gary Neville
- 10:09 Police concerned for safety of missing teenager Tommy-Lee Jeffrey
- 10:09 Castleford 54 Wigan 4: Michael Shenton shines for Tigers
- 10:08 Taxi driver charged in connection with horror crash in Edinburgh's...
- 10:07 There's a picture of Barry Chuckle and Jay Z watching Joshua vs...
- 10:06 Named and shamed: Who's been in Derbyshire's courts?
- 10:06 Police appeal for witnesses after attack
- 10:05 BBC Children In Need supports key Cumbrian project
- 10:04 Pilot hurt in gyrocopter crash on the edge of Cumbria
- 10:02 What should you do if you think your neighbours are smoking cannabis?
- 10:01 'Two men unconscious' in mass brawl with weapons in Cleethorpes
- 09:59 Teacher says sorry I kicked pupil up the backside - but "it worked"
- 09:59 You had one job! Comical photos from around the world capture what...
- 09:59 General Election build-up LIVE: Sunday politics updates including...
- 09:58 Chelsea to offer star man £150,000-a-week deal: He could be at...
- 09:58 Kate and Gerry McCann will do "whatever it takes for as long as it...
- 09:57 Organiser, Oracle, Elephant, Maverick, or Steady Eddie ... which...
- 09:57 Five things which newcomers to Derby just won't get at first
- 09:56 The church column with Rev David Everett
- 09:56 Super date for Jim Jones’ latest manifestation
- 09:54 Locked up in April: A look back at the criminals jailed in the city
- 09:53 Mystery of carving on wall at castle prison
- 09:50 Quad bike driven at police officer on Leeds landfill site
- 09:50 Four-year-old boy dies in serious collision in Leeds
- 09:48 One hour free parking in Oakham
- 09:47 Driver of Seat Ibiza killed in fatal early morning crash in Washington
- 09:47 Gem TV: Iranian CEO Saeed Karimian shot dead in Istanbul