Agency that vetted Tesla's Autopilot for Europe concerned about the name
The Dutch agency that approved Tesla's "Autopilot" driver assistance system for use throughout Europe is concerned the name could be misleading, a spokeswoman said on Monday, after Germany asked the company to stop using the term in advertising.
Therese de Vroomen added, however, she was not sure whether the agency - the Dutch Road Traffic Service (RDW) - would take any action to follow up its concerns.
Over the weekend, Germany's transport ministry said it had asked Tesla (TSLA.O) to stop using the term "Autopilot" in advertising because it might suggest drivers'... read more
- 06:25 Bury CCG considers cutting IVF cycles to balance books
- 06:25 St John's CE Primary School, Radcliffe, in random acts of kindness
- 06:24 Tesco puts US chain Fresh & Easy into bankruptcy
- 06:24 Secondary ticketing: how it works, the law, pitfalls and the future
- 06:22 Watch these LGBTQ flags become bulletproof in anti-violence protest
- 06:20 Guest Column: We must ensure the great British pub doesn’t die out
- 06:18 A right royal occasion at Horncastle Primary School
- 06:17 North End frontman Maguire gets a breather
- 06:16 Champions League final: Former Reds ace REFUSES to travel to Kiev...
- 06:16 Revving up for Motor Festival
- 06:15 Grand-daughter of Rushden-born author H E Bates calls for...
- 06:15 Headteacher’s pride at Ofsted report for Earls Barton school
- 06:15 NSPCC urges Northamptonshire families to give exam pupils ‘vital’...
- 06:15 Corby mum hopes ‘Wear It Purple’ Day will be biggest yet
- 06:14 Residents vent frustrations over crime and anti-social behaviour
- 06:14 Young people have chance to join police cadets
- 06:14 Music and beer festival returns to cricket club for fourth year
- 06:14 Arson attacks rise by more than a third in last two years
- 06:14 Pond weed affecting wildlife in Hartlepool park
- 06:14 Budding Hartlepool actors audition for new film set to be created...
- 06:14 Blackpool: From the courts 25-05-18
- 06:12 Guest Column: We must ensure the great British pub doesn’t die out
- 06:10 World War One Veterans' Association founder dies aged 91
- 06:10 Windrush citizens trapped in Jamaica criticise British officials
- 06:10 Windrush scandal: 'You don't need that passport, they said'
- 06:08 Unai Emery will NEVER win Arsenal the Premier League claims former...
- 06:04 Champions League final: Liverpool's road to Kiev - who did they...
- 06:04 Champions League final: Salah given Ronaldo and Messi challenge by...
- 06:04 VIDEO: A masterclass in the art of the summer barbecue
- 06:03 NSPCC urges Northamptonshire families to give exam pupils ‘vital’...