After F*** you EU! Philippines wants to work with Russia and China
When President Rodrigo Duterte was asked by the EU to end the killings of people involved in the drug trade, he defiantly said 'f*** you'.
The 71-year-old leader said the member states "has the gall to condemn me" despite what members such as France and Britain have done in the Middle East.
President Duterte said that the Philippines wanted to strengthen ties with the nations and has repeatedly signalled he is keen to distance the Philippines from the United States and said he was at "the point of no return".
The controversial leader said: "I am about to cross the... read more
- 08:13 Deal making in rude health despite fears over economy
- 08:12 RNLI urges coast users to be safe after lifeboats called out 1,000...
- 08:12 ARTICLE 50: Once the UK leaves the EU, is there any way back in?
- 08:11 Theresa May has signed Article 50 letter – here’s what happens next
- 08:11 Mum's warning after baby's reaction to children's Nurofen which...
- 08:10 Theresa May tells country to unite as UK’s EU exit is signed
- 08:10 Suspension for Shrpshire nurse who altered notes of a teenage boy...
- 08:10 Banks try to calm staff nerves with staggered Brexit shift
- 08:10 Shropshire's hospitals miss 18-week target
- 08:09 Toshiba's Westinghouse 'files for US bankruptcy'
- 08:09 Taxi passengers facing higher fares to Newcastle Airport due to...
- 08:09 New business is fresh start for painter Phil
- 08:09 Top Army band sign up for Prescot Festival
- 08:08 Two Birmingham men still in custody over Westminster terror attack
- 08:07 Embrace the fear: 15 signs it’s time to quit your job
- 08:07 Police probe claims empty Coca Cola cans 'contaminated with...
- 08:06 Johnston Press flags improvement amid tough market
- 08:03 Nepal asks climbers to clean quake-littered Everest camp
- 08:03 Pensioner at centre of care home dog row could be moving to Cumbria
- 08:03 Court shows mercy for bereaved homeless man after fracas
- 08:03 A612 delays after crash between a car and van
- 08:03 Violet Youens: Man charged over four-year-old's death
- 08:02 Canine capers in the Lake District with new BBC series
- 08:03 Royal Marine Alexander Blackman expresses 'relief' at sentence cut
- 08:03 Flybe cuts capacity and costs due to weak demand, pricing pressure
- 08:03 London attack: Thames women's family overwhelmed by 'love and support'
- 08:02 Cumbria MPs speak out over implications of triggering Article 50
- 08:02 'Bogus' plans for farm rejected by town council
- 08:02 Owner says he's devastated to lose his pet after court orders pit...
- 08:02 Council chief wants JCB at proposed development site to show progress