After F*** you EU! Philippines wants to work with Russia and China
When President Rodrigo Duterte was asked by the EU to end the killings of people involved in the drug trade, he defiantly said 'f*** you'.
The 71-year-old leader said the member states "has the gall to condemn me" despite what members such as France and Britain have done in the Middle East.
President Duterte said that the Philippines wanted to strengthen ties with the nations and has repeatedly signalled he is keen to distance the Philippines from the United States and said he was at "the point of no return".
The controversial leader said: "I am about to cross the... read more
- 15:12 Plans to downgrade stroke services at Nuneaton's hospital revealed
- 15:12 Tributes paid to father-of-three killed in crane accident on...
- 15:12 Pictured: Sparkhill Imam facing extradition on terror charges had...
- 15:12 Another Harry Potter film marathon weekend is planned for Birmingham
- 15:12 Hate crime on trains will not be tolerated
- 15:12 How Theresa May's DUP deal gives Northern Ireland 18 times as much...
- 15:12 Birmingham City transfer rumour: Emmanuel Mbende linked with...
- 15:11 Yorkshire weather: Wet and windy but good news for the weekend
- 15:11 Brighouse woman stars in new animated DFS summer advert
- 15:11 Leeds United and cycle gear frim to raise funds for flood hit...
- 15:11 Two babies, a wedding and a funeral - readers' stories of the Toon...
- 15:10 Wings of Eagle eyes double Derby delight with Epsom winner set to...
- 15:10 Brighouse woman stars in new animated DFS summer advert
- 15:10 Leeds United and cycle gear frim to raise funds for flood hit...
- 15:09 Disabled puppy's inspiring tale to be shown on The Supervet tonight...
- 15:07 VOTE: Notts still supports smoking ban 10 years on
- 15:07 Attempted murder victim ran over by Mercedes, chased and then...
- 15:07 Cops hunt man after 27-year-old left with serious injuries in...
- 15:07 Farmers to help shape future of agriculture
- 15:06 Remembering Tank, who was an ‘inspirational father’
- 15:06 Holy Island pilgrimage to be held
- 15:06 Shakespeare set to music by five fools
- 15:06 Tesco urges watchdog to speed up probe
- 15:05 Hebburn high rise building to be used for fire training exercises
- 15:05 Rail bridge is new home for Hucknall community artworks
- 15:05 Michael Ball loved every second of gig in Scarborough "monsoon"
- 15:05 Jobs in Notts on offer now that pay more than £30k a year
- 15:05 New island forms on North Carolina's Atlantic coast
- 15:05 Trump mocks TV host Mika Brzezinski's 'bleeding facelift'
- 15:05 South Africa: Charges over secret breast milk filming