Adele's partner Simon Konecki surprises her for their fifth anniversary by replacing confetti with handwritten love notes at Nashville concert
She famously reminisces about past heartbreak in her songs, but Adele is blissfully happy in her personal life these days.
The singer's boyfriend Simon Konecki surprised her with an incredibly romantic gesture to celebrate their fifth anniversary at her concert in Nashville, Tennessee on Monday night.
Adele's long-term partner, with whom she raises three-year-old son Angelo, penned heartfelt messages on thousands of pieces of confetti that fell from the ceiling at the end of her show.
Scroll down for video
The confetti that showers the audience at the end of each show is normally white and... read more
- 16:56 Nintendo Switch games update: Nindies Showcase livestream and news
- 16:56 NHS apologises to Leicester Hospitals boss John Adler over pension...
- 16:55 British holidaymakers are 'forced to sign GAGGING ORDER' to stop...
- 16:55 Fancy an upgrade? The easy hack which lets you fly FIRST CLASS...
- 16:55 Is this the most terrifying hike ever?Daredevil tourist climbs...
- 16:54 Second accident mars Rio Carnival parade finale, 12 hurt
- 16:54 Tibetan women's soccer players denied US visas for Texas tournament
- 16:53 How the Merseyrail strike will affect you - key questions answered...
- 16:53 Grimsby Town boss calls for 'more intelligence' against Colchester...
- 16:53 One of the 21st century's finest pieces of art
- 16:52 Fake £5 notes are in circulation and here's how you can spot them
- 16:50 Police launch appeal to find man who goes by four different names
- 16:50 Shortlist for CAMRA Leicester's Pub of the Year 2017 announced
- 16:50 New 420 pupil school to open in Nottinghamshire
- 16:49 Out-of-contract XI: Man United star Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Chelsea...
- 16:49 Do we really need more student accomodation in Liverpool? This man...
- 16:49 Surfing heads inland, to Austin, Texas
- 16:48 Legend makes big call: £40m-rated star has been tracked by Man...
- 16:47 'How do I protect my family?': EU citizens in Britain contemplate...
- 16:47 New FCC chair vows 'light-touch' approach to regulation
- 16:47 Sir Patrick Stewart learning to paint with young Scots artist
- 16:46 Wall Street slips as financials, discretionary stocks drag
- 16:46 U.N. says Thailand leaves legal loophole for torture, disappearances
- 16:46 Teenager punched and stamped on during Widnes street robbery
- 16:46 Car drives into crowd at Mardi Gras parade in Alabama
- 16:45 I refuse to be ashamed of relying on my partner for money
- 16:43 BREAKING: Dozens hurt as car ploughs into crowd at Mardi Gras...
- 16:42 All aboard for re-opening of miniature railway
- 16:42 Online court hearings set to ‘modernise” Scottish courts
- 16:42 EastEnders: Concerned Shirley Carter warns Whitney to STAY AWAY...