Adams leaves rivals in his wake to claim glory
A RECORD-breaking 60 Stratford AC junior cross country athletes took part in the opening West Midland Young Athletes’ Cross Country League meeting at Hatton.
The mission this season was to improve on last year’s history-making third-place finish in the West Midland Young Athletes’ Cross Country League.
Last year, Stratford AC finished more than 2,000 points behind Wolverhampton & Bilston and Rugby & Northampton AC.
Maintaining third place and closing the gap to the top two will be the realistic target for this season.
Although there was a record turn-out, there were still two gaps... read more
- 16:58 Police officer goes on trial accused of assaulting prisoner
- 16:58 Drunk woman ‘torched home she lost in divorce and set 19 other...
- 16:58 Nasa is making new spacesuits with built-in TOILETS to replace the...
- 16:58 Fragments of a stunning 2,600-year-old statue of Nubian king...
- 16:57 Firefighters race to house blaze in early hours of the morning
- 16:57 Late-night hosts on Parkland students: 'There's nothing they can't do'
- 16:57 Anglian Water says sorry for delays near Tattershall
- 16:56 Takeaway boss fined after serving allergy prone customer with meal...
- 16:56 VIDEO: Seven-year-old boy with autism says his first word – and its...
- 16:56 Botox and the need for more regulation
- 16:56 NHS England has one in 11 posts unfilled
- 16:56 Katie Price and So Solid Crew’s MC Harvey spark dating rumours...
- 16:55 As a working-class student, I know degree pricing would entrench...
- 16:55 UK minister rebuffs calls to make tax havens reveal company owners
- 16:55 ‘When I think about him touching me, my flesh crawls’ Worksop man...
- 16:54 Barcelona news: Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez in Philippe Coutinho...
- 16:54 Ray Wilkins in stinging attack at Chelsea fans over ‘dead’ Stamford...
- 16:54 Roger Federer retirement plans REVEALED: He has made massive change
- 16:54 The Leeds landmarks even some locals won’t know about
- 16:53 Asthma inhalers recalled in device alert
- 16:53 NHS 'dangerously' short of 100,000 staff
- 16:53 'We want a hard Brexit' - North East MP signs letter setting out...
- 16:53 University of Birmingham leads new rail research hub
- 16:52 What's the filthiest part of your kitchen? BBC documentary reveals all
- 16:52 Peak Park woodlands’ care is target of £50,000 appeal
- 16:52 Willian unhappy to be stuck on the bench at Chelsea after...
- 16:52 Fun day and a dip to raise £3k for Barney
- 16:51 Ex-husband sues comedian for £30k over Edinburgh Fringe jokes
- 16:51 ‘America’s pastor’ Billy Graham dies aged 99
- 16:51 Video of man cutting his semi-automatic weapon in half goes viral