Accountant stole more than £125,000 from employers
A 56-year-old Lincolnshire accountant who stole over £125,000 from three employers was today (Wednesday) jailed for 28 months.
Jane Moore, from Skegness, carried out the thefts over a ten year period, stealing over £75,000 from J D Birch, a family garage in Sutton on Sea, and a further £50,000 from decorators J A Vickers.
Lincoln Crown Court heard Moore simply transferred the money in to her own account after encouraging both businesses to move to computer banking.
Moore also admitted stealing a smaller sum of £780 from North Shore Holiday Centre on Roman Bank.
The court heard Peter Birch... read more
- 19:49 Westminster terrorist's childhood friend claims Khalid Masood...
- 19:46 Hotel at the centre of Corrie’s most dramatic storyline goes up for...
- 19:46 Viagra Hotel owner up for a battle with council
- 19:46 Future of ferry remains all at sea
- 19:46 Serious crash closes Lincolnshire road
- 19:46 Clocks go forward 2017 - why losing an hour's sleep could affect...
- 19:45 Brazil meat scandal: China and others lift ban
- 19:45 BBC Breakfast presenters forced to intervene as baby bursts into...
- 19:39 After Stockport County loss, Morrell admits: 'We need some crazy...
- 19:37 LOTTO RESULTS: Winning National Lottery numbers for Saturday March...
- 19:36 Sylhet blasts kill four amid Bangladesh militant raid
- 19:35 Congo bloodbath as 42 cops beheaded after being ambushed by militias
- 19:35 Future of ferry remains all at sea
- 19:32 Last-gasp Sam Jones try puts RGC into WRU National Cup Final
- 19:31 FBI and NSA experts warn: US has to learn from UK and MUST counter...
- 19:30 Iran denies harassing U.S. warships in Gulf, warns of clashes
- 19:30 Manchester United tickets: A complete guide on how to attend the...
- 19:25 Ten arrested during Edinburgh fascist rally
- 19:21 Former Anfield favourite makes Philippe Coutinho prediction:...
- 19:21 Stockport County 2 Tamworth 1 : Former Lamb Lloyd haunts his old club
- 19:18 Death of Khyra Ishaq - recommendations from the Serious Case Review
- 19:15 Strictly Come Dancing comes to Burton as Russell Roof Tiles raise...
- 19:10 Grimsby Town striker Scott Vernon out for two weeks after head...
- 19:08 Eden Hazard informs friends he’s staying at Chelsea next season
- 19:08 Chelsea hold talks with Bundesliga club over striker transfer
- 19:07 Mark Robins faces nervous wait on Kwame Thomas and Jordan Willis...
- 19:06 Brilliant Town put dent in Banbury’s play-off hopes
- 19:06 Jockey Jacob seals winning double at Stratford
- 19:06 When do the clocks go forward in 2017?
- 19:06 The ECHO takes a look at the history of the EMR site following last...