Accidental overdose claimed life of former teacher waiting for hip operation



A former teacher died after accidentally overdosing on medication taken for hip pain after she’d waited months for an operation.
Susan Clare England passed away in hospital after taking a toxic level of dihydrocodeine.
The 63-year-old also had above the recommended level of paracetamol in her system.
Coroner Nicola Jones, recording a conclusion of accidental death at an inquest yesterday, said the case showed the perils of self medicating.
34-year-old who died from alcohol abuse should have had more help, say devastated parents
“This puts into context the dangers of just a little bit too... read more

 
3 October 2017 in Regional North West , Views: 41
Source: Daily Post
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
                1
    2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    9 10 11 12 13 14 15
    16 17 18 19 20 21 22
    23 24 25 26 27 28 29
    30 31