Accident closes major Doncaster road
0 Have your say A major Doncaster road is expected to be closed for at least the next hour, following a road traffic collision. Gliwice Way near to The Dome is currently closed between the turn off for the Campernile Hotel in the direction of Lakeside and up as far as Asda.
A South Yorkshire Police spokesman said the closure was expected to continue for the next hour at least.
More information on the accident is not yet available, keep checking this story for updates.
Have you got something to share on the story? Were you there? What do you think? - Send your pictures, videos or story and... read more
- 21:57 WWE news: Daniel Bryan makes SHOCK comments on The Miz ahead of...
- 21:57 Netflix eclipses Disney in market milestone
- 21:57 Police hunt Boroughbridge graffiti vandals
- 21:56 Police hunt Boroughbridge graffiti vandals
- 21:56 ‘It’s a nightmare scenario’: how Trump’s North Korea spectacle fits...
- 21:51 First video from scene of major incident on Sheffield estate
- 21:51 Is Roman Abramovich moving to Tel Aviv? Israeli media suggest...
- 21:50 Fire crews called after boy falls into deep water at Barracks Lodge
- 21:49 Brexit: UK official warns EU over talks 'insult'
- 21:45 Check out the yo-yo skills set to wow crowds in Hartlepool
- 21:38 Readers recommend: share great solo performances
- 21:37 Pollutionwatch: Air contamination drops by 30% in China
- 21:35 Arsenal ready to rival Manchester United in race to sign Italy...
- 21:33 Champions League final: Liverpool and Real Madrid all-time European...
- 21:33 Chelsea transfer news: Eden Hazard swap deal demands sent to Real...
- 21:31 First video from scene of major incident on Sheffield estate
- 21:30 Man who had sex with these two dogs found with their DNA on his penis
- 21:30 Magaluf hotel fire: Four Brits appear in Spanish court
- 21:30 Man shot in paramilitary-style attack in north Belfast
- 21:29 Two Kosovan doctors jailed for selling harvested kidneys
- 21:29 'Deal of the day': White House slashes price of North Korea summit...
- 21:24 Carroll ‘massively disappointed’ by £200,000 fraud trial collapse
- 21:24 EXCLUSIVE: Leicester and Leeds among clubs plotting bids for...
- 21:15 Amateur referee attacked by players in ‘worst assault on a...
- 21:12 Man hurt in attack outside Wigton pub
- 21:10 Champions League final: Barcelona, Man Utd stars among 12 men who...
- 21:09 Multiple police cars and ambulances flood Sheffield estate amid...
- 21:07 'It's so tragic that a young boy should die'
- 21:07 Jeffrey Tambor: the problem with his post-#MeToo comeback
- 21:05 Weinstein 'to surrender to police'