Accident along A1033 Hedon Road causes delays to rush hour traffic in Hull
An accident is causing delays to rush hour traffic moving westbound into Hull this morning.
A two-vehicle collision, which occurred on the Hedon Road-Marfleet roundabout at around 7pm, has resulted in one lane being closed along the A1033 Hedon Road.
There is congestion and crawling traffic between the Marfleet Avenue junction and the Littlefair Road junction as result, and there is also queuing traffic along the B1362 Hull Road.
It is not known how the serious the accident was, or whether anyone was injured as a result.
More news: Ice rink, shops and multi-storey car park planned to revive... read more
- 09:07 Couple caught on CCTV having sex in Domino’s face jail
- 09:07 Couple caught in sex act behind the wheel by speed camera
- 09:06 Horror crash in Small Heath leaves one dead - what witnesses said
- 09:06 M&S launches a wine with half the calories of regular vino
- 09:05 Edinburgh robot could help autistic adults find work
- 09:03 Delivery driver 'punched in chest' during day light robbery on...
- 09:03 Derby County LIVE: Thorne pushing for starting spot, Vydra and...
- 09:03 Why Strictly can't afford to lose BRENDAN, says JANE WARREN
- 09:03 How gymnast Madelaine is going for gold
- 09:01 Star Interview: Barnsley broadcaster Jenni Murray sees history...
- 09:01 EastEnders' Ian Beale is LEAVING the soap 'for good' after over...
- 09:01 Wind speed of 77mph recorded in Sheffield as Storm Ophelia batters...
- 09:01 Carer jailed for raping disabled woman after dressing her in...
- 08:57 Do US dogs have better access to radiotherapy than Nigerian people?
- 08:57 Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho wants bumper pay rise to extend Old...
- 08:57 Transfer news LIVE updates: Man Utd pay demand, Chelsea eye...
- 08:56 BBC to shelve Crimewatch after 33 years
- 08:56 UK seaside down gripped by freak tornado looming overhead as Storm...
- 08:56 Is Hurricane Ophelia coming to London?
- 08:55 Power cuts in Preston and Chorley after Storm Ophelia
- 08:55 Asos profits surge as overseas sales boosted by weak pound
- 08:54 Breast cancer warning from man stunned by 'impossible' diagnosis
- 08:54 Concern over norovirus increase by Betsi Cadwaladr health board
- 08:54 Inpatient mental health care for new mothers 'unacceptable'
- 08:54 Police urge drivers to avoid the A52 near Nottingham Knight Island...
- 08:52 Delays on A52 near Derby after car smash
- 08:52 Marc Almond swore at people talking at Ipswich concert
- 08:52 ITV hit drama Liar sees fans FLOCK to Tollesbury Saltings marina in...
- 08:51 Crash causes major delays on M62 between Leeds and Wakefield
- 08:51 NFL: Titans beat Colts for the first time since 2011