A wing and an eclair: Big Brother star Lisa Appleton gets a face full of cream after a giant seagull dives into her box of Greggs cakes
She's best known for starring in the 2008 season of Big Brother - but a seagull didn't care what reality show Lisa Appleton had once appeared on.
Earlier in the week, the brunette beauty, 48, was tucking into a box of Greggs cream cakes when the bird took a fancy to them and tried to stick its beak in.
Before she knew it, the cakes were tossed in the air and smashed into Lisa's face, covering her face in cream in the vicious attack in Blackpool.
Lisa appeared to take the comical situation in her stride as she burst out laughing, even if she did look a little bit fazed.
RELATED... read more
- 00:01 I have left the family home. Divorce proceedings are under way
- 00:01 My wife has had an affair and I am struggling to get past the hurt
- 00:01 Tim Dowling: ‘Cutlery shouldn’t be made from more than one thing’
- 00:01 It’s not politics of envy to be disgusted by the super-rich
- 00:01 Katy Perry brings the house down as her political wokening...
- 00:01 Zen and the art of family maintenance – lessons from the...
- 00:01 Los Angeles city guide: what to see, plus the best bars, hotels and...
- 00:01 Tim Dowling: ‘The dog is lying in a pool of its own vomit, like a...
- 00:01 Inside Teen Vogue: 'Our readers consider themselves activists'
- 00:01 If I looked like Scarlett Johansson I’d probably understand her...
- 00:01 From ‘hands that do dishes’ to a bathtime Flake: the changing face...
- 00:01 The day I saw John and Yoko’s 'bed-in' peace demonstration
- 00:01 Why Testosterone Rex is extinct
- 01:31 Blood tests spot ovarian cancer early
- 00:01 Condor moments: trekking in Patagonia
- 00:01 Why we must teach morality to robots
- 00:01 Breakfast of champions: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s paleo muffins
- 00:01 Plant of the week: perennial wallflower
- 00:01 Mrs Cameron’s Diary: Tbh leaving Downing Street is quite #sadface
- 00:01 Pastures new: Dan Pearson’s journey from city to farm
- 00:01 Angela Griffin: ‘I am not bothered about looking as if I’ve just...
- 00:01 Is it worth hiking? Exercise review
- 00:01 Why I love… DJ and singer-songwriter Syd
- 00:01 The eco guide to greener salads
- 00:01 How to make Delia’s ‘cheese on toast for posh people’
- 00:01 Does ignorance have an upside?
- 00:01 The government has the newly bereaved in its sights – and we should...
- 00:01 Modern tribes: the aspiring interior designer
- 00:01 A letter to … My narcissistic husband, who had an affair and blamed me
- 00:01 What I’m really thinking: the trans employee