A white peacock and a fox-like wolf with VERY long legs: The strangest animals you've probably never heard of revealed
At first glance, you'd be forgiven for thinking some of these images are the work of Photoshop.
But no, all these animals belong to a gang of rare and somewhat comical-looking creatures that hide away in the farthest corners of the earth, and you might not have seen them until now.
From the African antelope with the freakishly long neck, to the tiny kangaroo-legged rodent which can bounce an astonishing ten yards, feast your eyes of the animal kingdom's most charmingly bizarre characters.
The gerenuk is, unsurprisingly upon inspection, the longest-necked antelope on earth.... read more
- 00:14 Reality Check: Is UK still the world's fifth biggest economy?
- 00:13 Eddie Jones praises Tom Wood's work ethic after flanker's England...
- 00:10 How the Big Bang changed the City of London forever
- 00:10 Labour: Failed fraud-busters must pay victims
- 00:06 Syria: Erdogan ‘to drive YPG from Manbij’
- 00:06 Washington abstains from annual UN vote blasting its blockade
- 00:06 ‘Staggering failures’ in NHS Scotland reform as coasts soar
- 00:06 Venezuela: Right accelerates plan to oust Maduro
- 00:06 Rail workers to strike over ‘horrendous’ safety threats
- 00:06 Victim of domestic abuse ‘traumatised’ by court appearance
- 00:06 PM’s ‘cunning plan’ laughed at
- 00:06 Protesters call on Britain to ‘have a heart’
- 00:05 Patients must understand options, says Royal College of Surgeons
- 00:04 Teen seduced by his teacher accused of armed raid on home of woman...
- 00:04 David Goodwillie rape accuser was five times the drink-drive limit...
- 00:04 Disappearing Duarte: Where is Veracruz's governor?
- 00:00 Giroud’s return could be pivital to Arsenal’s fortunes
- 00:00 Rome film festival shows what British screens are missing
- 00:00 Loudon clear music and mirth
- 00:00 Breaking the silence
- 00:00 MMA all but outlawed in France due to new fight decree
- 00:00 Glenn calls for England to have psychologists
- 00:00 Burnham: Money ruining the game
- 00:00 Derided by the state today, heroes tomorrow
- 00:00 Unearthing the hypocrisy of the ‘pro-prostitution left’
- 00:00 Privatised transport not fit for purpose
- 00:00 Labour must stand in by-election
- 00:00 Philippines: Duterte gives US troops two years to exit country
- 00:00 Tusk claims hated EU-Canada trade deal still on the cards
- 00:00 Iraq: 1,000 civilians evacuated from Mosul