A third of landlords are worried about Brexit effect
0 Have your say More than a third of landlords (35 per cent) think that leaving the EU will have a negative impact on their ability to attract tenants in the future, according to the latest findings form the National Landlords Association (NLA).
The findings also show that 39 per cent believe that Brexit will have no significant impact on their business; 21 per cent are unsure; while five per cent believe it will have a positive impact.
The research follows Prime Minister Teresa May’s announcement at the Conservative Party Conference that the process of the UK leaving the EU will be... read more
- 15:19 Eating cheese is better for you than previously thought
- 15:19 Extra armed police deployed in West Yorkshire after terror threat...
- 15:18 UK growth slowed more than thought in Q1 but economy is set to...
- 15:18 EU ON THE BRINK: Eurozone economies are FRAGILE amid huge risks to...
- 15:18 UPDATED: Possible suspicious package in Manchester deemed safe
- 15:18 Wayne Rooney donates £100k to Manchester bombing victims
- 15:18 Kyle Walker to Manchester City: Tottenham fans worried after...
- 15:18 Friends pay tribute to Manchester bomb victim who died protecting...
- 15:17 Castlevania: Netflix reveal first look at violent anime series...
- 15:17 Brazilian doctors use fish skin to treat burn victims
- 15:17 Brazil government revokes decree deploying troops in Brasilia
- 15:17 Lancashire Police hold minute’s silence for Manchester terror...
- 15:17 Eating cheese is better for you than previously thought
- 15:17 Liverpool FC deny reports linking them with Spanish goalkeeper
- 15:17 Malton drivers urged to swap their vehicles for electric cars to...
- 15:16 Eating cheese is better for you than previously thought
- 15:16 Armed police to patrol trains
- 15:16 Capture cover image for 2018 visitor guide
- 15:16 Celebrating those who give back to Alnwick at Mayor’s Civic Awards
- 15:15 Experience workhouse life
- 15:15 SATS pupils picnic at the castle
- 15:15 Italy court to take on consumer group class action against Volkswagen
- 15:14 Watch: Moment a 'scumbag' vandal attacked one of city's top...
- 15:14 Spain torn apart as President likens independence-chasing Catalonia...
- 15:14 EU staff warned of lobbyists as Brexit under threat from campaigners
- 15:13 Lucky seven for town butcher
- 15:13 Armed police to patrol trains
- 15:13 Campaign goes on for statue of Polish war hero
- 15:13 Police launch search for missing teenager from Barrow
- 15:13 Original songs by flame-haired Beth Macari