A Tamworth health centre requires improvement
A LACK of safety, leadership, care and effectiveness are some of the reasons why a Tamworth health centre has been deemed to require improvement.
Inspectors from the Care Quality Commission visited Wilnecote Health Centre back in July and found some issues that needed addressing.
They said the centre needed to implement systems and processes to assess, monitor and improve the quality and safety of the service.
The report read: "There was a system in place for reporting and recording significant events, however it was not always used when events had been identified.
"Risks to... read more
- 08:28 Lads’ night out! Lingard and Rashford snapped partying in...
- 08:28 Real sense of injustice for Dundee United after wrong red card and...
- 08:28 Manchester terror attack: Major fundraising appeal for family of...
- 08:27 Philipe Coutinho to Barcelona: Liverpool star urged to join Neymar...
- 08:27 Police probing Manchester bombing raid St Helens property: updates
- 08:26 Halifax gunman jailed after innocent victims shot in the head...
- 08:26 Drugged-up robber jailed for Halifax attack on terrified schoolboy
- 08:26 Your guide to Bank Holiday opening times for Calderdale pharmacies
- 08:26 Hit-and-run biker injured seven-year-old girl in Bradford
- 08:25 Get your gladrags on, Whitby’s White Lily Ball is coming!
- 08:25 WIN a three-course meal for two at top Whitby restaurant
- 08:25 Restaurant Group reports slip in sales
- 08:25 Colonel Kemp backs controversial deportation proposal: 'What's the...
- 08:24 Handing over the handlebars at cycle shop
- 08:24 Latest court reports from Kirklees Magistrates
- 08:24 Chief executive to leave Northumberland County Council
- 08:24 Burnley chairman Mike Garlick admits his club faces a battle to...
- 08:23 Council takes steps to get coach drivers using new facility
- 08:23 Town councillor criticises mayor for ditching civic party
- 08:23 Up to 5,000 troops ready to deploy as UK remains on 'critical'...
- 08:23 Paxton House set to celebrate anniversary
- 08:23 Tories' lead over Labour narrows in first poll since Manchester...
- 08:23 Sheffield hit-and-run driver in 'dark car' sought after knocking...
- 08:23 Go Outdoors to hold family fun day
- 08:23 China stocks end week higher, state-led buying offsets Moody's...
- 08:23 Road closed in Tutbury due to an accident involving one car
- 08:22 Engelbert Humperdinck new LP riding high in album charts
- 08:22 Michael Watson: Time to invest in making society better
- 08:21 Your guide to Bank Holiday opening times for Leeds pharmacies
- 08:21 Former school pays respects to Hartlepool mum killed in Manchester...