A speedboat suitable for James Bond: Aston Martin reveals stunning $1.7m voice controlled convertible speedboat
It is the luxury speedboat with a pricetag that could leave you shaken, but not stirred.
Luxury car maker Aston Martin, the supplier of James Bond's cars, has revealed its first foray onto water at the Monaco Yacht Show - and it will cost $1.7m (£1.3m).
The new day-cruiser is offered in two versions with the AM37S expected to reach speeds of 50 knots.
Scroll down for video
A TALE OF TWO BOATS Two versions will be made:
AM37S :A true powerboat, fitted with twin 520 hp Mercury petrol engines with for a maximum speed of up to 52 knots.
The AM37 S represents the ultimate sports driving... read more
- 12:41 Bangladesh v England Day Three Debrief: Ben Stokes masterclass puts...
- 12:41 Young DJ has sights set on being next James Corden
- 12:39 Jose Mourinho's time at Chelsea will never be forgotten... but he...
- 12:38 Are Scunthorpe's pharmacies under threat?
- 12:32 Police make arrest after 37-year-old man found in city street with...
- 12:31 Laws to protect The Stray to be substantially changed to hold more...
- 12:31 Photographer spends days on bridges to capture street vendors...
- 12:31 Apple’s long overdue new Macs ‘to launch on October 27
- 12:29 Arsene Wenger mocked in post sent from official Arsenal account
- 12:28 Church set to reopen after £200,000 facelift - just in time for...
- 12:28 Prescription budget should be met despite pressure points
- 12:28 Wife hails blaze tragedy husband 'a hero'
- 12:28 Clark unveils £4m plan to boost number of electric trucks in UK
- 12:28 Cumberbatch hails 'true superheroes' at charity awards
- 12:28 Chemical attacks show 'cruel barbarity' of Assad's rule in Syria,...
- 12:27 £15m boost for cancer charities
- 12:26 Apple’s long overdue new Macs ‘to launch on October 27
- 12:25 Arsenal loanee Jack Wilshere has Premier League’s best passing...
- 12:23 King’s Mill bosses step aside after merger delays
- 12:22 Belgian shopping mall evacuated as three gunmen rob jewellery store
- 12:22 Protecting those who protect us...
- 12:21 Wife hails blaze tragedy husband 'a hero'
- 12:21 Chemical attacks show 'cruel barbarity' of Assad's rule in Syria,...
- 12:21 Break-ins in the Vale of Belvoir
- 12:20 Ben Mee: This is what will spur Burnley on to Premier League...
- 12:20 Chest infection meant Honley man couldn't do breathalyser test
- 12:20 Lincoln City v Eastleigh LIVE - follow the action from Sincil Bank
- 12:18 Jealous Barnoldswick man attacked partner after night out
- 12:18 Emmerdale fans puzzled as 'crash victims' make quick recovery
- 12:18 Clark unveils £4m plan to boost number of electric trucks in UK