A speedboat suitable for James Bond: Aston Martin reveals stunning $1.7m voice controlled convertible speedboat
It is the luxury speedboat with a pricetag that could leave you shaken, but not stirred.
Luxury car maker Aston Martin, the supplier of James Bond's cars, has revealed its first foray onto water at the Monaco Yacht Show - and it will cost $1.7m (£1.3m).
The new day-cruiser is offered in two versions with the AM37S expected to reach speeds of 50 knots.
Scroll down for video
A TALE OF TWO BOATS Two versions will be made:
AM37S :A true powerboat, fitted with twin 520 hp Mercury petrol engines with for a maximum speed of up to 52 knots.
The AM37 S represents the ultimate sports driving... read more
- 13:43 Five-year-old bitten in the face after asking owner if he could...
- 13:43 Manchester attack: Homeless man rushes to help, cradles dying woman...
- 13:42 Rangers bound Ryan Jack has the captaincy taken off him for...
- 13:42 Scots caught in Manchester bombing reunited with friend
- 13:42 Manchester Arena attack: Watch Donald Trump condemn “evil losers”
- 13:42 Your charity news in the North East: World Scouting event, a flash...
- 13:41 Nurse aims to deter cancer with lifestyle tips
- 13:41 Mum hits out at school bans on fidget spinners
- 13:40 Huddersfield families describe carnage of at Manchester attack
- 13:39 Antoine Griezmann admits he’s ready to leave Atletico Madrid in...
- 13:39 Manchester attack: Homeless man rushes to help, cradles dying woman...
- 13:39 Congo opens investigation into ex-minister over Kasai violence
- 13:39 Manchester terror attack: Concert-goer rang 999 in fear for her life
- 13:39 Man United target Antoine Griezmann: I'm ready to quit Atletico...
- 13:37 Doncaster sexual health and HIV services are moving near the town...
- 13:35 Thieves steal £3,000 of Lego in Poole and Bournemouth raids
- 13:35 PICTURE SPECIAL: A fun day out for all the family at Stewkley’s...
- 13:35 Charlie Gard's parents urge judges to reverse court decision
- 13:35 Manchester attack: Homeless man rushes to help, cradles dying woman...
- 13:35 Floyd Mayweather believes Conor McGregor fight is a contest fans...
- 13:35 Manchester attack: Take That cancel concert 'out of respect'
- 13:35 Chelsea confirm transfer deal: Ace will be at Stamford Bridge next...
- 13:35 Kettering mayor’s charity tributes to former deputies
- 13:34 Royal Oldham in armed lockdown
- 13:34 Historic school celebrates 300 years of education
- 13:34 Islamic State claims responsibility for Manchester Arena terror...
- 13:34 Concert mum: 'I just focused on getting my daughter to safety'
- 13:33 Inquest into Drayton Manor schoolgirl death adjourned
- 13:34 Barbaric
- 13:34 'Wonderfully eclectic' exhibition at the British Motor Museum