A recipe for disaster! GBBO's Mary Berry 'horrified' by scantily clad stars' drunken antics at the Reality TV awards
She's used to judging the temperature of a perfectly baked scone.
But it looks as though things may have become far to heated for Mary Berry at the National Reality TV Awards.
The celebrity chef, 81, was reportedly left horrified by the semi-clad drunken displays put on by some of the reality TV stars in attendance.
Scroll down for video
According to former WAG Lizzie Cundy, the star's eyes were 'popping out' at the carnage surrounding her.
'Mary was dismayed at the chaos. Her eyes were popping out like the snake from the jungle book,' she told the Daily Mirror.
'I think she was wondering... read more
- 16:48 Emmanuel Macron unveils plans to crack down on immigration
- 16:48 Anger after junior football pitches vandalised – again
- 16:47 Which Chelsea player nabbed Lionel Messi’s shirt after...
- 16:47 Staffordshire Police issue warning over flight ticket fraud
- 16:47 KFC in Burton REOPENS as chicken shortage eases
- 16:47 Ashbourne main road closed due to police incident
- 16:47 Unforgotten season 3 release date, cast, trailer, plot: When is the...
- 16:47 Heavy drinking is linked to high risk of getting dementia before...
- 16:47 The incredible Spotify scam that created a millionaire: Bulgarian...
- 16:47 Strong winds force SpaceX to delay the launch of the first of...
- 16:46 Class A drugs worth half-a-million pounds and more than £250k...
- 16:46 Ebooks are not 'stupid' – they're a revolution
- 16:46 When real-life protest imitates art – from Three Billboards to...
- 16:46 Peak Park woodlands’ care is target of £50,000 appeal
- 16:45 Barrow man to stand trial for alleged threatening behaviour
- 16:45 Sutton gin thieves arrived in search of work
- 16:44 Peak Park woodlands’ care is target of £50,000 appeal
- 16:44 PICTURES: Buxton Opera House’s milestone West Side Story production
- 16:44 Ashbourne main road closed due to police incident
- 16:44 Corrosive chemicals stolen from lorry
- 16:44 St Joseph’s primary stars win Elizabethan Academy debating competition
- 16:44 Fun day and a dip to raise £3k for Barney
- 16:44 The news that's eggs-actly what you want to hear – KFC in Chester...
- 16:44 Sutton gin thieves arrived in search of work
- 16:43 Man’s rare ‘holographic’ python is a shimmering beauty (unless you...
- 16:42 Peak Park woodlands’ care is target of £50,000 appeal
- 16:42 Nurse from Sleaford area convicted of stealing morphine from...
- 16:42 Sutton gin thieves arrived in search of work
- 16:41 Brentford fans react to that 5-0 victory - and there's not much...
- 16:41 Man accused of driving in Egerton Court while three times the legal...