A&E doc accused of 'sexually motivated' actions towards two patients to go back before tribunal
An accident and emergency consultant who had conditions imposed on his work after being accused of acting in a "sexually motivated" way towards two patients is to have his case reviewed, to see whether the conditions can now be lifted.
A hearing before the Medical Practitioners' Tribunal Service (MPTS) in September 2013 heard that during one consultation, Dr Vittal Jadhav used "an inappropriate method of examination".
The accusation related to the time the doctor was working as a consultant in acute medicine and locum in the emergency department at Leicester Royal... read more
- 16:48 Anger after junior football pitches vandalised – again
- 16:47 Which Chelsea player nabbed Lionel Messi’s shirt after...
- 16:47 Staffordshire Police issue warning over flight ticket fraud
- 16:47 KFC in Burton REOPENS as chicken shortage eases
- 16:47 Ashbourne main road closed due to police incident
- 16:47 Unforgotten season 3 release date, cast, trailer, plot: When is the...
- 16:47 Heavy drinking is linked to high risk of getting dementia before...
- 16:47 The incredible Spotify scam that created a millionaire: Bulgarian...
- 16:47 Strong winds force SpaceX to delay the launch of the first of...
- 16:46 Class A drugs worth half-a-million pounds and more than £250k...
- 16:46 Ebooks are not 'stupid' – they're a revolution
- 16:46 When real-life protest imitates art – from Three Billboards to...
- 16:46 Peak Park woodlands’ care is target of £50,000 appeal
- 16:45 Barrow man to stand trial for alleged threatening behaviour
- 16:45 Sutton gin thieves arrived in search of work
- 16:44 Peak Park woodlands’ care is target of £50,000 appeal
- 16:44 PICTURES: Buxton Opera House’s milestone West Side Story production
- 16:44 Ashbourne main road closed due to police incident
- 16:44 Corrosive chemicals stolen from lorry
- 16:44 St Joseph’s primary stars win Elizabethan Academy debating competition
- 16:44 Fun day and a dip to raise £3k for Barney
- 16:44 The news that's eggs-actly what you want to hear – KFC in Chester...
- 16:44 Sutton gin thieves arrived in search of work
- 16:43 Man’s rare ‘holographic’ python is a shimmering beauty (unless you...
- 16:42 Peak Park woodlands’ care is target of £50,000 appeal
- 16:42 Nurse from Sleaford area convicted of stealing morphine from...
- 16:42 Sutton gin thieves arrived in search of work
- 16:41 Brentford fans react to that 5-0 victory - and there's not much...
- 16:41 Man accused of driving in Egerton Court while three times the legal...
- 16:41 New green energy deal to help ease fuel poverty