A crisp and dip bar is opening up in Soho and it sounds peak Hipster
There’s barely a food group not represented in pop-up or concept store form in London. So it was only a matter of time before crisps got their moment in the spotlight.
HIPCHIPS is launching at 49 Old Compton Street later this month, and will be cooking and serving crisps on a conveyor belt (IDK why).
It’ll aim to ‘treat the humble potato crisp with the same care and attention usually reserved for fine dining’, with the crisps being cut and cooked in front of diners.
And each will be paired with a special dip.
The crisps are being made from five heritage and vintage varieties – all of which... read more
- 00:44 Why a bumble's best at getting from A to bee: Insects are able to...
- 00:44 The AI creating fake PORN: 'Deepfakes' algorithm puts Gal Gadot's...
- 00:44 Researchers simulating the 2013 Chelyabinsk event find air pockets...
- 00:40 EastEnders Christmas spoilers: Kathy Beale kills James...
- 00:39 These are officially the funniest Christmas cracker jokes of 2017
- 00:37 'I was asked if I was pregnant!' Unflattering comments and...
- 00:37 Chelsea news: Can Antonio Conte pick the team up from the dumps and...
- 00:37 Jose Mourinho was a three-time loser in Manchester United's loss to...
- 00:37 Manchester United news: Jose Mourinho strikes luck in Champions...
- 00:33 Concerns over Yorkshire police force’s 'stop and search' scrutiny
- 00:32 Champions League draw: Charlie Nicholas makes huge Man Utd vs...
- 00:32 New report praises West Yorkshire Police
- 00:32 Meet India's dam-building grandmother
- 00:32 Buy food for the family or pay to see a doctor?
- 00:31 Bitcoin: Does it really use more electricity than Ireland?
- 00:30 New report praises West Yorkshire Police
- 00:29 James DeGale still has the heart of a champion, insists promoter...
- 00:28 Concerns over Yorkshire police force’s 'stop and search' scrutiny
- 00:26 China 'constructing REFUGEE CAMPS’ for North Korea defectors if...
- 00:23 Viewpoint: India court disregards woman's right to choose husband
- 00:23 Ambitious Wales economic growth plan that encourages firms to...
- 00:19 Quetta's Hazara: The community caged in its own city
- 00:19 Laurent Wauquiez: Right-winger is French opposition hope against...
- 00:16 University chiefs must curb pay excesses, says minister
- 00:16 Fury returns to London for UKAD steroid hearing
- 00:16 Clement warns City off celebrations
- 00:16 Klopp: I won’t apologise for squad swaps
- 00:16 New report praises West Yorkshire Police
- 00:16 Christine Keeler: the one that got the blame
- 00:16 State of the Nation(alists)