A crisp and dip bar is opening up in Soho and it sounds peak Hipster
There’s barely a food group not represented in pop-up or concept store form in London. So it was only a matter of time before crisps got their moment in the spotlight.
HIPCHIPS is launching at 49 Old Compton Street later this month, and will be cooking and serving crisps on a conveyor belt (IDK why).
It’ll aim to ‘treat the humble potato crisp with the same care and attention usually reserved for fine dining’, with the crisps being cut and cooked in front of diners.
And each will be paired with a special dip.
The crisps are being made from five heritage and vintage varieties – all of which... read more
- 20:00 Rio 2016 stars Amy Tinkler and Ellie Robinson joined by rugby...
- 20:00 Daimler to become 2016's biggest luxury car maker - CEO
- 19:59 Gedling Borough Council to negotiate with Arnold Market owner
- 19:59 Plans for Eastwood's DH Lawrence Centre to be turned into spa given...
- 19:56 Yields rise as ECB trims bond purchases; Wall St. gains
- 19:53 Parents fear Christmas could be cancelled in Derby schools because...
- 19:50 Rio Ferdinand: Jose Mourinho can be judged at Manchester United...
- 19:50 German watchdog joins European peers in clampdown on spread betting
- 19:48 Incredible photographs show swimwear models happily splashing...
- 19:48 Want to use the overhead luggage bins on a United Airlines flight?...
- 19:48 Virgin Atlantic flight from Lagos to London Heathrow declares...
- 19:48 Taking camping to a new level: The hair-raising moment a daredevil...
- 19:44 'Pissed off' Belgian prince faces dressing down by PM
- 19:43 Patrick Vieira: I wanted to coach at Arsenal but the door was closed
- 19:42 More foreign holidays will mean more skin cancer, scientists predict
- 19:41 Britain’s most festive pub has 90 Christmas trees and counting
- 19:38 Faster trains for Nottingham, but is electrification plan dead?
- 19:38 German watchdog joins European peers in clampdown on spread betting
- 19:38 Estonia says 'encouraged' by Trump administration's tone on NATO
- 19:38 Kasper Schmeichel could return for Leicester against Manchester City
- 19:38 Rio Ferdinand: Conte had an easier job at Chelsea than Mourinho at...
- 19:36 Manslaughter charges after death of woman, 91
- 19:36 Firefighters tackle town centre blaze
- 19:35 Video: Henrikh Mkhitaryan scores delightful first Manchester United...
- 19:35 Brad Pickett: I want hometown retirement like Urijah Faber
- 19:31 How the Jimmy Savile sexual abuse scandal has seen rape allegations...
- 19:29 UPDATE: Busy resort road reopen after accident
- 19:28 Brothers jailed for kicking a hedgehog to death ‘like a football’
- 19:25 Romelu Lukaku admits an English club 'was really keen to buy me'...
- 19:25 Frankie Dettori praises Young Achiever of the Year Abdul Kareem...