A 14-year-old boy grew a giant pumpkin that weighed 565kg
Prepare to have your efforts to get ready for Halloween look pathetic.
We asked women why they refuse to be called 'feminist'
While you might stroll to the supermarket to choose a squash to carve, a 14-year-old boy spent the entire summer nurturing a monster pumpkin that weighed 565kg.
The vegetable, which Benjamin Ben-Eliezer (Ben for short) grew from seed, won first prize at the Royal Horticultural Society Show in London.
It was so big it needed a crane to hoist it out from its... read more
- 16:32 'Wonky' Harris Hawk stolen in break-in
- 16:31 Charitable young people help renovate Nelson centre
- 16:31 Jack O'Connell to star in Alexander McQueen biopic
- 16:30 Schweinsteiger belongs on Manchester United team sheet says German...
- 16:30 Guardiola reluctant to throw Man City kids in against Manchester...
- 16:30 Halloween makeup: How to do this spooky skeleton manicure
- 16:29 Why can’t the NHS treat my mental health as effectively as my cancer?
- 16:29 Libyan interference in rescue may have caused 30 migrant deaths -...
- 16:28 Anglesey Aluminium demolition starts to make way for £1bn biomass park
- 16:28 NHS fertility pioneer who helped thousands have children dies at...
- 16:28 Nazi POW's postcard returned to family by teacher
- 16:27 Police provide update over shocking footage of girl beaten in...
- 16:26 ‘Fascinating’ photographic archive of 1920s Leith published online
- 16:26 Win a magical Disney holiday
- 16:26 Music review: Goat
- 16:25 Elderly couple feel lucky to be alive after car smashes into their...
- 16:25 Ex-car auction firm boss 'can't wait for justice' in Lloyds Bank...
- 16:25 Brackley robber who cut woman’s hand with knife sentenced to four...
- 16:25 Morrisons launches in-store pumpkin carving lessons for parents
- 16:25 Which country is the most generous in the world?
- 16:24 US child porn case Briton loses High Court extradition battle
- 16:24 These 37 medical treatments are completely pointless, according to...
- 16:24 Mixing Red Bull and alcohol is a really, really bad idea, according...
- 16:24 WhatsApp is now more secure than Telegram – someone should tell Isis
- 16:23 Taxi company owner to have licence reviewed after driver caused...
- 16:23 Key Everton FC duo one booking away from picking up ban
- 16:23 German breeders in pre-Brexit deal to import Welsh Black cattle
- 16:22 Want to scoop your own ice cream parlour? It'll need a lot of lolly...
- 16:22 I'm 100 per cent committed to Lincoln City, declares Danny Cowley
- 16:22 Manchester United star Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola made £24.2...