70 new jobs expected as Home Bargains heads for empty Willenhall shop
A unit at a retail park which has lain vacant since fire tore through it a decade ago could be brought back to life by a high street retailer in a multi-million pound plan.
Home Bargains is likely to be given permission to revamp the empty unit in Willenhall by Walsall Council at a meeting tomorrow.
The company has said up to 70 jobs could be created and £2 million spent on its revamp of the store, which was previously used by the home improvement chain Glyn Webb.
The unit, located off the Keyway Retail Park on Armstrong Way, is owned by Tesco.
High street retailers currently based at the... read more
- 06:19 Where to find the best bacon butties in Britain
- 06:19 Aston Villa transfer news and rumours digest: Ex-favourite on the...
- 06:19 Birmingham City transfer news and rumours digest: Enquiry for...
- 06:19 West Brom transfer news and rumours digest: A potential...
- 06:18 Multi-use games area opened at Wellesbourne Sports Centre
- 06:17 Ross Barkley: Tottenham to take time to sign Everton star - report
- 06:16 Broughton Airbus secures $39.7bn worth of deals at Paris Air Show
- 06:16 ‘Freddie’ Flintoff set to make his stage debut in Blackpool
- 06:15 Just weeks away from Cornbury’s swansong
- 06:14 Virgil van Dijk: Chelsea closing in on £60m deal for Southampton...
- 06:13 Nicola Sturgeon accused of 'going rogue' after picking fight with...
- 06:13 'Real misery is being caused to no good purpose' High Court judge...
- 06:13 Tories may sink as fast as fishermen's hope after Ian Duncan's...
- 06:10 Brian Wilson: The SNP are great at asking for your views – but...
- 06:10 Experimental bone growth treatment saves dog’s leg
- 06:10 Pupils taught to help classmates at risk of ‘honour’ violence
- 06:07 Being Donald Trump: the life of an impersonator
- 06:06 Birmingham Live: Breaking news, travel and weather across the...
- 06:06 Games Inbox: Sega Forever concerns, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy...
- 06:06 Prince Harry: No one wants to be king or queen
- 06:05 SE Asia Stocks-Largely flat; Thailand hits over 2-mth high
- 06:06 Sheffield faces £41m shortfall for flood protection schemes
- 06:05 Friend of former South Korea leader jailed for three years - Yonhap
- 06:05 Burton MP Andrew Griffiths to start big 10k race in Marchington
- 06:02 Kylian Mbappe to PSG: £119m bid made for Monaco striker - report
- 06:02 Excitement builds for Strictly return
- 06:02 Real Madrid News: Cristiano Ronaldo requests Gelson Martins...
- 06:02 Arsenal closing in on Alexandre Lacazette: £50m deal could trigger...
- 06:01 5 reasons why Rotherhithe is the best place to live in London
- 06:01 DW Fitness confirm wages will be paid to staff after suspected...