62 per cent of children in North Lincolnshire homes get less-than-good care
HALF of the children's homes in North Lincolnshire are rated outstanding - but 62 per cent of children in homes were left with less than good care.
Analysis of provisional data from Ofsted by the Scunthorpe Telegraph has revealed that half in the area were rated as 'outstanding' overall, the best rating possible.
However, the area was let down by one larger home requiring improvement - meaning 62 per cent of children in homes were left with less than good care.
The data, released last week, reflected the latest inspection each home had received, and was correct as of June 30. It is possible... read more
- 03:16 Aston Villa's slump: The Championship form table says it all for...
- 03:01 North Korea blames Malaysia for death of its citizen - KCNA
- 02:58 Rick and Morty troll fans everywhere with first teaser for season 3
- 02:57 'How my mother's organ donations brought new friendships'
- 02:57 Rainbow babies: The children bringing hope after loss
- 02:51 Fruit and veg: For a longer life eat 10 a day
- 02:48 Courts to ban cross-examination of victims by abusers
- 02:45 Civilians start fleeing homes after west Mosul offensive begins
- 02:36 Sniper Elite 4: How to get the perfect shot in the new gaming...
- 02:35 Nikkei drops led weaker by financials after U.S. yields fall
- 02:35 Adopted Romanian orphans 'still suffering in adulthood'
- 02:34 Parish council tax bills rise despite squeeze
- 02:33 New Trump travel ban delayed until next week, White House says
- 01:58 'Our favourite prey' Christian father & son ‘brutally burnt alive &...
- 01:58 Russia to target MERKEL? Putin builds model of GERMAN PARLIAMENT...
- 01:49 Anthony Joshua calls on heavyweight rival Deontay Wilder to face...
- 01:49 Paul Pogba and his brother Florentin make the family proud once...
- 01:41 Drivers have been warned to avoid these Midlands motorways during...
- 01:37 Donald Trump ‘DELAYS’ new ‘immigration ban’ order as he plans to...
- 01:32 The Indian politician with the reputation of a Bond villain
- 01:30 Indian sungazers keep up family tradition for four generations
- 01:28 Naomie Harris: What getting an OBE means to me
- 01:27 Earl Hays Press: Where Hollywood gets fake money and newspapers
- 01:27 Women and film: Is it still a man's world behind the camera?
- 01:27 A guided tour of the cybercrime underground
- 01:27 Jack Barsky: The KGB spy who lived the American dream
- 01:24 Coronation Street spoilers: Sarah Platt prepares to confront Nathan...
- 01:17 Antoine Griezmann has been fantastic over the last two years......
- 01:17 Shock as police close road after fatal crash in Lincolnshire
- 01:15 Manchester United land home after Saint-Etienne win as Jose...