40-year-old man suffers serious leg injuries after collision with motorcyle
A man involved in a collision with a motorbike in Cleethorpe Road on Saturday suffered serious leg injuries, police confirm.
The 40-year-old pedestrian was involved in a serious colloision with a green Kawasaki motorcycle at around 12pm.
As reported, he was airlifted to hospital by air ambulance, which landed in Ramsden's car park.
Humberside Police have confirmed today that the driver of the motorbike, a 36-year-old Cleethorpes man, suffered "some fractures" and was also taken to hospital for treatment.
The pair were involved in the collision near the Cleethorpe Road junction... read more
- 11:39 Jacques Cousteau's relationship with son revisited in new film
- 11:39 Stoke City transfer news and rumours LIVE! Mark Hughes issues...
- 11:36 What can I do this weekend in Cumbria?
- 11:36 Celtic star Stuart Armstrong pens new contract with Hoops until...
- 11:36 New venue for Lakeland Country Fair
- 11:36 Manchester United arrive for training as Chris Smalling takes swipe...
- 11:36 Father-of-two is first identified victim of Barcelona terror attack
- 11:36 South Cumbria child sex offender sentenced
- 11:36 Nemanja Matic believes Manchester United are a bigger club than...
- 11:34 'Times Square is well-protected' NEW YORK steps up security after...
- 11:34 US warning to North Korea over Japan threat - 'An attack on one is...
- 11:34 Samurai sword attack at Taiwan's presidential palace
- 11:33 FC Stratford sign prolific striker Parker from Stratford Town
- 11:33 "Sick taunts, attacks, making my life hell"
- 11:31 Restoration at church brings tears of joy
- 11:31 Teacher Kerry is a superhero double
- 11:31 The touching way this coffee shop paid tribute to 'special'...
- 11:31 Mark Lawrenson’s Premier League predictions: Who will win at the...
- 11:30 It’s not okay for men to move you out of the way by putting their...
- 11:28 Our A Level results have got better again - despite attempts to...
- 11:28 Man dies after crash closes A16 for several hours
- 11:28 Independent inquiry announced into Hope and Glory Festival
- 11:28 Liverpool India Buildings arcade stall holders plan public sit-in
- 11:28 Teen jailed for nine years for killing promising young footballer...
- 11:28 Watch: Police release images of wanted men after football violence
- 11:28 Man stole almost £20,000 from employer's petty cash
- 11:26 More delays for second consultation
- 11:26 Tributes paid to community stalwart
- 11:26 Stars pitch up to help victims of sex abuse
- 11:26 'They got us!' North Korea beaten United States with nuclear war...