39-year-old Scunthorpe man sentenced for haul of 500 indecent images of children
A MAN who admitted to possessing over 500 sexually indecent images of children has escaped a prison sentence – after previously fleeing the area.
Michael Bray, 39, was given a 10-month suspended prison sentence following a previous confession to searching for and downloading around 550 inappropriate images of children under the age of 18.
The court heard how Bray, of Foxhills Road, Scunthorpe, pleaded guilty to three charges of possessing indecent photographs of children between 2011 and 2013, at North Lincolnshire Magistrates' Court at a previous hearing.
Prosecuting at Grimsby Crown... read more
- 07:53 Three-car crash on A19 LIVE: Lane closed near Sunderland causing...
- 07:53 The morning news headlines: Donald Trump vows to unify the US as he...
- 07:53 Sunshine and colder conditions
- 07:51 New coffee shop in Preston is taking shape
- 07:51 Historic Newsome Mill ponds saved from developers
- 07:50 Cameron House reveals plans for lochside terrace revamp
- 07:50 Liverpool News: Big transfer claim, Premier League title blow,...
- 07:50 Pundit reveals why Manchester City will struggle against Tottenham...
- 07:49 UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Jan 20
- 07:49 Donald Trump Inauguration: 'America steps into the unknown'
- 07:47 Manchester United transfer odds on top summer signings including...
- 07:46 Generosity of fundraisers enables mum to stand up fully again
- 07:46 Trust chiefs face £290k business rates increase
- 07:46 Live: Breaking news and travel from Coventry and Warwickshire on...
- 07:44 Link road closed for two hours after lorry fire
- 07:44 Washington braces for massive protests as Trump becomes U.S. president
- 07:43 Manchester United should have signed this Tottenham star - Harry...
- 07:42 Three-vehicle smash closes lane of A19
- 07:42 Do you know this Corby man? He’s wanted on prison recall
- 07:41 Andy Murray beats Sam Querrey in third round of the Australian Open...
- 07:41 Dan Evans vs Bernard Tomic LIVE: Follow the action as Britain's No...
- 07:40 Trump protesters pepper sprayed by police in violent clash ahead...
- 07:39 Memory match: Aston Villa v PNE 1968
- 07:39 PNE midfield ace DJ prepares to face old club
- 07:38 Tributes paid to a war hero who was a ‘true gentleman’
- 07:38 Live: Traffic and travel updates for Leicester and Leicestershire
- 07:38 Leicestershire weather: Mostly dry and cold. Frost and fog patches...
- 07:38 Daventry district beats national figures for employment
- 07:37 Five Leeds secondary schools fail to hit pupils’ progress targets
- 07:37 Leeds students combat social stigma in new exhibition