38 jobs could be created in £3.2m Redcar business park expansion
Plans to expand a Teesside business park in a £3.2m scheme could create 38 new jobs.
The Government’s Homes and Communities Agency wants to further develop Redcar’s Kirkleatham Business Park with a mix of up to 15 new, single storey industrial units.
The site, off Troisdorf Way, totals 2,500 square metres - about 26,900 square feet. Access would be through the Green Square development - an existing mix of small business and office units in a courtyard layout.
The units would range in size from 90m2 to 232m2, although the number of units, and their sizes, would be decided during the detailed... read more
- 13:24 YP Comment: The Hillsborough fight for justice – and how it can...
- 13:24 The pint-puller that's better than a bartender! Students create a...
- 13:23 The latest store to open at Bullring revealed
- 13:23 German fiscal plans include provisions for possible ECB rate hikes...
- 13:23 General Election 2017 result has caused 'collapse' in consumer...
- 13:22 Campaign week for Erb’s palsy
- 13:22 Liverpool target Naby Keita admits he wants to join Manchester City
- 13:22 Scots version of Harry Potter to be published
- 13:22 SO Fest performances in Horncastle relocate to Stanhope Hall due to...
- 13:21 Hillsborough: What the six defendants are accused of
- 13:20 Rare bee-eater birds seen at Nottinghamshire sand quarry
- 13:20 Mileposts project nears completion
- 13:20 Tributes paid to 17-year-old girl 'angel' Saffron Pickering
- 13:20 Appeal to find teen last seen outside Nottinghamshire supermarket
- 13:20 Get your free Herald bottle of water at Stratford River Festival
- 13:20 PICTURE: Cute little kestrel chicks are laid at Conisbrough Castle
- 13:20 Manchester United forward Anthony Martial responds to Old Trafford...
- 13:19 Three-year sentence for spice dealer given a second chance
- 13:19 Michael Bond, creator of Paddington bear, dies at 91
- 13:19 Debris causes delays
- 13:19 Fun event assault and theft probe by police
- 13:19 Ramadan event helps victims of terror outrage
- 13:19 Korean nuclear firm to be 'long-term partner' in Cumbria
- 13:19 Popular Paul to get public send-off
- 13:19 First birthday joy for miracle twin sisters
- 13:19 Manic episode 'caused killing'
- 13:19 Death of a horse whisperer at 70
- 13:19 Next stop... price hikes
- 13:19 Five ways to protect yourself from ID fraud - and 5 things to do it...
- 13:18 Korean nuclear firm to be 'long-term partner' in Cumbria