£2,000 reward to help police find Luke Monk after Sawley Co-op robbery - with video
Crimestoppers is offering a £2,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of a man wanted by police in connection with an armed robbery.
About £5,000 was taken from the till, plus £1,000 worth of cigarettes, during the knifepoint robbery at the Co-Operative store, in Draycott Road, Sawley.
The incident, which happened at about 10pm on Tuesday, August 23, left staff traumatised after being grabbed and threatened.
Last month, Derbyshire police took the unusual step of releasing a picture of Luke Monk, 28, who they wish to speak to in connection with the robbery. And now independent... read more
- 11:29 Stowaway migrants found crushed under trucks in Austria
- 11:29 Manchester City vs Chelsea, Premier League LIVE: Follow all the...
- 11:29 Yobs wreck blood biker’s Triumph Tiger
- 11:27 Key man exit may pave way for Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard to...
- 11:27 Jamie Carragher: This Liverpool ace has to be realistic about his...
- 11:27 Manchester City v Chelsea: LIVE Premier League scores and updates...
- 11:24 Stourbridge FC count down clock to huge FA Cup clash
- 11:20 Retirement village gets in the festive spirit
- 11:20 Conor McGregor insists Floyd Mayweather called him first saying...
- 11:19 Drivers warned about thieves using key lock jammers at M-way services
- 11:19 Nazi PoW leaves £400,000 to 'kind' Scottish village
- 11:19 Mother jailed for beating up daughter, 17, when she caught her...
- 11:19 Plucky turkey won’t be caught for Christmas
- 11:18 Sponsor supports club’s league goals
- 11:18 Planned roadworks on A1 and A19 in Northumberland and North Tyneside
- 11:18 Man taken to hospital after car hits tree
- 11:17 China's Xi says military must be smaller, but more capable
- 11:16 Dry January: 7 things you realise when you give up the booze
- 11:15 Louis van Gaal is much stricter than Jose Mourinho, says Manchester...
- 11:15 Video: Full route for 2017 Tour de Yorkshire cycle race
- 11:10 ‘It was worth the 6,000 miles to get a free beer’
- 11:10 East Midlands Trains fares to rise in the new year - but less than...
- 11:10 Open auditions for Britain’s Got Talent in Lincolnshire
- 11:08 Russia's Lavrov says difficult to solve peace treaty issue with Japan
- 11:08 Watch: Make the perfect gingerbread house this Christmas
- 11:08 Hollywood actor Steve Martin in middle of fallout from Nottingham...
- 11:06 Bishop Grosseteste University graduates are more likely to get a...
- 11:05 Distraught team mate claims Brazilian players were ‘assassinated’...
- 11:05 Burglars who forced elderly couple to walk on glass jailed for 15...
- 11:05 Planned roadworks on A1 and A19 in Northumberland and North Tyneside