17 annoying things people do because they think it’s cute
In a world full of pressure to do and say the right thing, it’s no wonder we’ve messed things up a little along the way.
And when I say ‘messed things up’, I mean we’ve totally confused ourselves over what’s attractive to the opposite sex.
Research shows women are now buying more trainers than heels What we seem to forget is that everyone’s different and therefore nobody will find the same thing attractive – but years of reading sex columns and relationship advice from people who are actually searching for the advice themselves has left us lost as to what we should really be doing in order... read more
- 11:35 Derbyshire Times launches campaign to raise vital cancer care funds
- 11:35 Web shoppers warned over Facebook Marketplace fraud
- 11:35 Premier League Predictions: Man United beat Spurs, Chelsea...
- 11:35 REVEALED: Millions of pounds made from parking charges and fines in...
- 11:35 Whole community invited to Evening Mail's annual carol service
- 11:35 Dalton zoo gives youngsters chance to feed camels as part of...
- 11:35 Overnight road closure planned
- 11:35 Barrow community enjoys vintage afternoon tea event
- 11:34 Generous man says thank you to Northampton people for hundreds of...
- 11:34 Trading standards warn over illegally-imported puppies
- 11:34 Stabbing in Webster Street, Derby - our full report from the scene
- 11:34 Justice secretary praises our campaign calling for tougher...
- 11:34 Dramatic scenes as bungling car thieves crashed vehicle catches...
- 11:32 Film reviews: Hero or villain?
- 11:32 Bridge academies are falling down
- 11:32 The West’s policies towards Islamic countries backfire spectacularly
- 11:33 Christmas hair video tutorial: Here’s how to create a Christmas...
- 11:32 The elephant in the room
- 11:32 Hypocrisy over Saudi Arabia
- 11:32 World in brief: Friday December 9 2016
- 11:32 South Korea’s President Park faces impeachment charge
- 11:32 Assad: Winning Aleppo siege is a landmark moment
- 11:33 Campaign to build bridge over ‘danger bypass’ after accident
- 11:32 Southern strike is back on track
- 11:32 Anti-poverty group takes aim at CDC
- 11:32 Top judges wrap up Brexit hearing
- 11:32 Christmas comes early at South Tyneside’s newest visitor attraction
- 11:32 Justice secretary praises our campaign calling for tougher...
- 11:32 City centre Victorian church could be turned into bar or restaurant
- 11:32 Christmas message sent to supporters of policeman with cancer