150 DHL staff ordered to pay back hundreds after company wages error
Around 150 workers at a Merseyside warehouse face losing up to £150 a month after they were overpaid, it was today claimed.
Employees at Ellesmere Port’s DHL site say they were put on a higher rate of pay for 22 months before the error was discovered.
In a double-hit to their workforce, DHL has ordered the workers to repay the cash – and cut their pay back to the level they should have received.
The logistics company, which sends packages across the world, says as a gesture of goodwill they have offered the workman to pay half of the money received back to the company.
But it has left many... read more
- 11:04 Arsene Wenger reveals Santi Cazorla may receive new Arsenal deal...
- 11:04 March retail sales fell 1.2% due to beastly weather
- 11:04 Theresa May will struggle to overturn Brexit defeat on custom union...
- 11:02 New patrol service introduced by Fylde Council for great outdoors
- 11:02 Wigan neighbours scoop £60,000 on postcode lottery
- 11:02 Doncaster communities gear up for Yorkshire cycle fest
- 11:01 New build homes can save Doncaster homeowners £629 per year on...
- 11:01 NHS Tayside crisis: leadership set-up is ‘high risk’
- 11:00 Leader pays tribute after death of Lichfield councillor
- 11:00 Loyal Paul rewarded for two decades of service
- 11:00 SPECIAL REPORT: Cash-strapped Northamptonshire County Council paid...
- 11:00 Have your say on the future of Northamptonshire's children's centre...
- 10:59 Temperatures could reach 28C in parts of UK
- 10:58 Countdown on for big St George’s Day bash in Lytham
- 10:58 A Word In Your Ear - April 19, 2018
- 10:58 Rugby league finally has a national women’s competition to celebrate
- 10:58 The Thing Is with Steve Canavan
- 10:58 How to succeed at work, according to Elon Musk: Billionaire reveals...
- 10:58 Terrifying moment gangster blasts a sawn-off shotgun at a house in...
- 10:58 Liverpool expected XI: Jurgen Klopp to make changes to his 4-3-3 to...
- 10:57 Gwyneth Paltrow swaps engagement ring for band engraved with Brad...
- 10:56 Police appeal after two burglaries in Horncastle area
- 10:56 Coventry City find site for new training ground - but it's still a...
- 10:56 Anger over rail delays lead to calls for clarity as bosses slam...
- 10:56 Grantham car racing club seeks fresh farmland race track
- 10:56 Four SKDC bosses earn more than £100,000
- 10:55 Buchanan calls for repeat of title-winning spirit, and says ‘this...
- 10:55 Ikea's TaskRabbit app back online after data breach
- 10:55 TalkTalk and Vodafone top complaints chart again
- 10:55 Tradesman appeals for £5k of power tools stolen from locked van in...