14-year-old schoolgirl sexually assaulted in Newcastle park by three men, court told
A schoolgirl was allegedly sexually assaulted in a city centre park by three men shortly after one of them is said to have molested her friend, a court heard.
The two 14-year-olds were in Newcastle’s Leazes Park when it is claimed they were targeted by Mohammed Hamdan Alfrouh, Omar Marwan Badreddin and Mohammad Allakkoud.
It is alleged Badreddin expressed an interest in one of the youngsters using Google translate.
A jury at Newcastle Crown Court were shown selfies which allegedly portray the girls and two of the defendants before the alleged attacks.
Prosecutors say one of the complainants... read more
- 01:54 Scarlett Johansson looks effortlessly chic in cropped blazer and...
- 01:54 'Demons are making me weak to my addictions': Fears mount for...
- 01:54 'I don't want to be involved': Katherine Jenkins insists David...
- 01:54 'He's ready for his next adventure': Budding photographer Brooklyn...
- 01:54 'You walk around like a cocky little b***h!' TOWIE's Georgia...
- 01:54 Leggy lady! Charlotte McKinney shows off her trim pins in super...
- 01:36 German firms doubt good business conditions will last - Ifo chief
- 01:36 Equities take a spill on Trump healthcare setback; bonds shine
- 01:34 China Stocks-Factors to watch on Monday
- 01:27 Le Pen calls Macron the 'Jean-Claude Van Damme of politics' because...
- 01:19 Rafael Nadal recovers from poor start to secure Miami Open win over...
- 01:18 The storm chasers hunting bolts in Australia's Top End
- 01:13 The racist professor, the bones and a university naming row
- 01:11 Dustin Johnson’s Masters odds shortening following WGC Dell...
- 01:09 How gossip changed one Pakistani woman's life
- 01:09 How a jacket and a briefcase shaped a partition love story
- 01:09 Sydney academic stopped from leaving China
- 01:05 Just google it: How one company came to dominate search
- 01:05 The man who quit heroin and became a fruit juice millionaire
- 00:57 NHS bosses 'spent half of extra Autumn Statement cash on outside...
- 00:51 Top Scots attractions outperforming rest of UK
- 00:51 GPs dismissing womb illness as period pain: Thousands of women with...
- 00:51 The Civic Society column with David Winpenny
- 00:49 Non-terminal patient fights right to die law
- 00:47 The Civic Society column with David Winpenny
- 00:44 'Fake research' comes under scrutiny
- 00:44 Childhood obesity: Cut unhealthy food multi-buy offers - MPs
- 00:42 Message apps must not be 'secret place' for terrorists -...
- 00:42 Labour sets out six tests for support of Brexit deal
- 00:42 Theresa May vows to build a more united nation after Brexit