£136m EuroMillions jackpot could make UK's third biggest ever lottery winner
A £136 million EuroMillions jackpot could make a single ticket-holder the UK's third biggest ever lottery winner.
The mammoth estimated jackpot for Friday night's draw would leave a single player who matched all five main numbers and two Lucky Star numbers the joint 752nd richest person in Britain, based on the Sunday Times Rich List.
But if the prize is not won, it will snowball further and roll over to Tuesday's draw.
The biggest lottery win in the UK - and across Europe - remains that of Colin and Chris Weir, from Largs, North Ayrshire, who scooped a £161,653,000 EuroMillions jackpot in... read more
- 13:25 6 independent cafes in Leicester city centre that you must try
- 13:25 Lord Bach launches four year police and crime plan for Leicestershire
- 13:25 Northwich play area improvement scheme gets funding boost
- 13:25 What's the hold-up for house sales in Huddersfield?
- 13:25 Arsene Wenger gives update on new Arsenal contract and reveals...
- 13:24 Pokemon Go ENDLESS EVENTS and TRADING: Why Niantic's shiny update...
- 13:24 Sukie’s party shop boss to retire as business relocates to retail...
- 13:23 Red Nose Day fun in Lancashire
- 13:23 The unusual reason why Emma Willis decided to have a third child
- 13:23 Wolves boss Paul Lambert on the future of Helder Costa
- 13:23 These laws are set to come into effect this April - all you need to...
- 13:22 Cat stays warm in a jumper and onesie after almost drowning in a flood
- 13:22 Drone footage beautifully captures Blade leaving Hull city centre
- 13:22 14 films to look forward to in 2017
- 13:21 Springtime sunshine bathes Cumbria - share your scenes
- 13:20 Bringing ‘the big room’ into use
- 13:19 Scousers wanted - get paid just to speak in a Liverpool accent
- 13:19 Pooper snoopers to professional beggars: council's creative...
- 13:19 Trio jailed for more than 40 years after string of armed robberies...
- 13:18 We were right! Caravanners thrown off Northumberland site finally...
- 13:18 Vera at the Farne Islands: What did the real rangers think of last...
- 13:18 How Tyneside was shocked by a deadly rail crash 110 years ago
- 13:18 It may be running out of steam, but could this historic railway...
- 13:18 So the clocks go forward this weekend - but could it be robbing you...
- 13:17 Police pledge to look into Queen Street ‘breach’
- 13:17 Hartlepool in top 10 nationwide for food hygiene standards
- 13:16 Comic Relief slammed for pre-watershed swearing and technical problems
- 13:16 Blind puppy Bea saved after being rejected by breeder
- 13:16 TV presenter Charlie Webster 'aware of a lot' during coma
- 13:16 Ukip's only MP Douglas Carswell quitting party to become independent