12 things you might not know about Millennium Point
One of Birmingham's most-visited attractions is celebrating its 15th anniversary.
Millennium Point opened in autumn 2001 after being developed as a partnership project between Birmingham City Council, University of Central England (now Birmingham City University) and Birmingham Chamber of Commerce.
Since then, it has grown into a popular destination for education and events and more recently became the back drop to the award-winning Eastside City Park which saw a car park turned into a destination in its own right.
Here are 12 other facts you may have not known about Millennium Point:
1.... read more
- 13:43 Manchester attack: Homeless man rushes to help, cradles dying woman...
- 13:42 Rangers bound Ryan Jack has the captaincy taken off him for...
- 13:42 Scots caught in Manchester bombing reunited with friend
- 13:42 Manchester Arena attack: Watch Donald Trump condemn “evil losers”
- 13:42 Your charity news in the North East: World Scouting event, a flash...
- 13:41 Nurse aims to deter cancer with lifestyle tips
- 13:41 Mum hits out at school bans on fidget spinners
- 13:40 Huddersfield families describe carnage of at Manchester attack
- 13:39 Antoine Griezmann admits he’s ready to leave Atletico Madrid in...
- 13:39 Manchester attack: Homeless man rushes to help, cradles dying woman...
- 13:39 Congo opens investigation into ex-minister over Kasai violence
- 13:39 Manchester terror attack: Concert-goer rang 999 in fear for her life
- 13:39 Man United target Antoine Griezmann: I'm ready to quit Atletico...
- 13:37 Doncaster sexual health and HIV services are moving near the town...
- 13:35 Thieves steal £3,000 of Lego in Poole and Bournemouth raids
- 13:35 PICTURE SPECIAL: A fun day out for all the family at Stewkley’s...
- 13:35 Charlie Gard's parents urge judges to reverse court decision
- 13:35 Manchester attack: Homeless man rushes to help, cradles dying woman...
- 13:35 Floyd Mayweather believes Conor McGregor fight is a contest fans...
- 13:35 Manchester attack: Take That cancel concert 'out of respect'
- 13:35 Chelsea confirm transfer deal: Ace will be at Stamford Bridge next...
- 13:35 Kettering mayor’s charity tributes to former deputies
- 13:34 Royal Oldham in armed lockdown
- 13:34 Historic school celebrates 300 years of education
- 13:34 Islamic State claims responsibility for Manchester Arena terror...
- 13:34 Concert mum: 'I just focused on getting my daughter to safety'
- 13:33 Inquest into Drayton Manor schoolgirl death adjourned
- 13:34 Barbaric
- 13:34 'Wonderfully eclectic' exhibition at the British Motor Museum
- 13:34 Man taken to Queen's Medical Centre with serious injuries after...