£12.4m Growing Places Fund avaliable for Leicestershire organisations
Developers, councils and businesses can apply for hundreds of thousands of pounds in loans to spend on transport and infrastructure schemes.
Leicester and Leicestershire Enterprise Partnership (LLEP) is administering £12.4 million of Government cash to support major developments and job creation across the county.
The Growing Places Fund (GPF) provides short-term loans – averaging £1 million, but ranging from £500,000 and £4 million – to help with projects such as developing homes, offices and commercial space and creating or supporting jobs and apprenticeships.
LLEP economic strategy... read more
- 11:15 VIDEO: The world’s first airbag for cyclists ‘already saving lives’
- 11:14 EU to investigate O2 CZ, T-Mobile CZ network sharing deal
- 11:14 Weldon house plan: developer’s claims are ‘codswallop’
- 11:14 REVIEW: Cats, Milton Keynes Theatre
- 11:14 Greece approved for £2.5BILLION eurozone bailout funds
- 11:13 VIDEO: The world’s first airbag for cyclists ‘already saving lives’
- 11:13 VIDEO - Check out the world’s first airbag for cyclists
- 11:13 How to spot if your new fiver is fake - here are six things to look...
- 11:13 ‘Massive and sustained’ hacking attack triggers webcam recall
- 11:13 Pokemon Go announce Hallowe’en-themed update for this week
- 11:13 North Sunderland go on a goal spree in NNL Bilclough Cup
- 11:13 Biggest defeat of the season for Amateurs
- 11:12 Couple land £25,000 as village wins Lottery again
- 11:12 Livingston basketball teen Leah Stewart makes winning start to life...
- 11:12 Chelsea ace Lewis Baker involved in mass brawl after being pelted...
- 11:12 Slaven Bilic defends Antonio Conte on Jose Mourinho row: This is...
- 11:12 Ten arrests and cars and dogs seized as part of crackdown on hare...
- 11:12 Mourinho's masterplan? Man City training invaded by pigeons ahead...
- 11:12 Hartlepool primary fails to make the grade
- 11:12 Shopping centre heroes handed award for saving Hartlepool girl’s life
- 11:11 Radioactive leak at nuclear research reactor in Norway
- 11:11 VIDEO: The world’s first airbag for cyclists ‘already saving lives’
- 11:11 Paul Pogba’s situation at Manchester United reminds me of Mesut...
- 11:11 Couple land £25,000 as village wins Lottery again
- 11:10 Championship news: Chelsea legend set for Nottingham Forest job?...
- 11:10 Drink driver who left teen girls seriously injured after horror...
- 11:09 Crowland Care Home ‘wear it pink’
- 11:09 Cash boost for Holbeach and Fenland Gymnastics Club
- 11:08 FOOTBALL RUMOURS: Man Utd stars ‘shocked’ by Mourino approach, boss...
- 11:08 New measures to tackle Carlisle parking problems revealed by county...