£12.4m Growing Places Fund avaliable for Leicestershire organisations
Developers, councils and businesses can apply for hundreds of thousands of pounds in loans to spend on transport and infrastructure schemes.
Leicester and Leicestershire Enterprise Partnership (LLEP) is administering £12.4 million of Government cash to support major developments and job creation across the county.
The Growing Places Fund (GPF) provides short-term loans – averaging £1 million, but ranging from £500,000 and £4 million – to help with projects such as developing homes, offices and commercial space and creating or supporting jobs and apprenticeships.
LLEP economic strategy... read more
- 08:55 Chance to land cash from wind farm fund
- 08:53 From hot pants to Hutchence: how well do you know Kylie Minogue? –...
- 08:53 Shipston charity duo overwhelmed at Royal Wedding
- 08:52 Wickes, Argos and Halfords opening times for Bank Holiday Monday
- 08:52 The 20 most famous sport stars in the world, according to ESPN's...
- 08:49 Mysterious 'skyquake' noises heard in Sheffield
- 08:49 John's real-time WW1 blog: The baffling case of missing cows...
- 08:48 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho can catch Man City by signing this...
- 08:48 Blackpool: From the courts 28-05-18
- 08:47 Lancashire court listings - May 28, 2018
- 08:45 Butcher attacked with ‘go vegan’ graffiti and threatened with...
- 08:42 Long weekend? Not for small business owners
- 08:41 Real Madrid name their price for Gareth Bale to Manchester United
- 08:41 Police investigate two-car crash in Barrow
- 08:39 What crisis? Citizenship doom turning to boon for Coalition
- 08:38 Long weekend? Not for small business owners
- 08:37 Skate park given green light in St Helens town centre
- 08:37 Man, 22, fined £1,770 for fly-tipping
- 08:37 Popular St Helens pub closes its doors
- 08:37 How close would you get to Knowsley Safari’s tigers?
- 08:37 Keep a winning smile
- 08:35 The most incredible private island resorts EVER: Hire an entire...
- 08:35 Roads police focus on detecting the ‘fatal four’ before reckless...
- 08:34 Man Utd transfer news: Toby Alderweireld move given OK by Spurs...
- 08:33 LINCS ECB PREMIER: Round-up
- 08:33 Bovey inspires Alford and District to first win of Lincs ECB...
- 08:33 Greggs, McDonald’s and KFC opening times for Bank Holiday Monday
- 08:33 Theresa May faces call to to reform NI abortion laws after repeal...
- 08:33 UK engineer Smiths starts merger talks with US rival
- 08:31 Mountain man Robert's life of adventure and photography