10 things that leave you shattered before having kids but barely register afterwards
“Oh I’m soooo tired,” is a familiar groan of many a weary colleague running on coffee.
But post-kids, unless you have an entourage of minions, there is no hiding the fact that due to lack of, not just sleep, but general sitting/rest/chilling/walking alone and breathing time, you are likely to age three years for every one.
You will wrinkle and grey at a frightening rate, but due to the amount of time spent on your knees wiping up all manner of fluids you will at least stay grounded. Here’s what won’t make you remotely tired after children…
An hour long journey to work or... read more
- 07:42 West Ham plot January raid on arch-rivals Millwall: Hammers have...
- 07:41 UPDATE 2-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Oct 25
- 07:40 Craig Hignett fears losing Hartlepool United stars in January
- 07:40 Man wielded meat cleaver at dog walker in the street
- 07:40 Undetected heart defect causes death of 9-day-old baby boy
- 07:39 Martin Flanagan: BBA chief stops short of apocalypse pow
- 07:37 Police release footage of lorry driver using his mobile as he...
- 07:37 Four dead after water raft ‘overturns’ at theme park
- 07:37 Drugged up driver left teenage friend to die after crashing
- 07:37 BREAKING: Four dead in freak accident on river rapids ride in theme...
- 07:35 At least three killed on ride at Australia's biggest theme park
- 07:34 £100 million Springfield Brewery revamp gets go-ahead
- 07:33 India puzzled by 'sacking' of Tata boss Cyrus Mistry
- 07:32 Parking bays will need to be repainted as part of St Giles Street’s...
- 07:32 Phipps NBC launch golden cask competition to mark brewing of...
- 07:32 A total of 22 fashion stores and pubs have shut-up-shop on...
- 07:31 Demonstration sees Swineshead pond dredged for free
- 07:31 Today's Weather: Some sunny spells
- 07:31 Five jobs instead of one as search for Lincolnshire’ top cop goes on
- 07:30 People trapped in South Tyneside crash
- 07:30 Chester Zoo is one of UK's most popular tourist attractions
- 07:29 Trafffic and travel: A38 now open at Claymills following collision...
- 07:29 Watford subject to EFL disciplinary investigation
- 07:26 Rurik Jutting: Hong Kong murder trial shown 'torture' video
- 07:25 Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic should be dropped
- 07:23 Explosion hits southern Turkey's Antalya, ambulances sent to area
- 07:23 Al Shabaab gunmen kill intelligence officer in Somali capital
- 07:22 When fast food takeaways were blocked by councillors ...
- 07:22 Scunthorpe boxer Gemma Richardson takes silver medal in European...
- 07:22 Paddy Madden still looking to be top goalscorer for Scunthorpe United