10 football 'fans' wanted by police over Grimsby Town v Sheffield United violence
Police have released 10 CCTV images of men wanted over the violent scenes that erupted when Grimsby Town hosted Sheffield United during the summer.
As reported, disorder marred Grimsby Town's pre-season friendly with Sheffield United in July, with 'fans' running amok in the resort, clashing with police, throwing bottles and causing damage.
In scenes described by some as the worst football-related violence seen since 1982, with one police officer suffering a head injury, police immediately charged four people with offences including assault and threatening behaviour.
And since the incident,... read more
- 10:21 Hospital kitchen staff serve up five-star food rating for patients
- 10:21 The Nostalgia Column with Margaret Watson
- 10:19 Troy Deeney uses Eric Bailly as an example to perfectly explain...
- 10:19 Chester knitters invited to get crafty for Age UK fundraising appeal
- 10:19 Teenage girl raped in Northumberland park
- 10:18 Real Madrid have launched 'Operation David de Gea’… so is this the...
- 10:18 Tour de Yorkshire: Day Two live blog
- 10:18 Barcelona and Espanyol's derby showdown has more bad blood than...
- 10:18 Gillingham suspend striker Donnelly ahead of crucial Cobblers clash
- 10:17 Traffic and travel for Leicestershire - updates
- 10:17 Vaisakhi parade: Biggest Sikh event of the year to bring thousands...
- 10:17 Live updates as police 'incident' on Humber Bridge causes traffic...
- 10:16 Transfer News: Man United's £40m talks, Chelsea stars' meeting,...
- 10:16 May Day bank holiday misery for Furness train travellers this weekend
- 10:16 Tour de Yorkshire: Day Two live blog
- 10:15 Notorious Afghan warlord calls for peace in first public speech
- 10:15 Tony Ferguson: Nate Diaz, you're f**king scared homie
- 10:15 Victims of sick surgeon who butchered women’s breasts to...
- 10:15 Tour de Yorkshire Day 1: Thrills and spills at the seaside
- 10:13 Is this the new Celtic top? Hoops fans LOVE potential home kit for...
- 10:11 Let’s be honest, bank holidays are actually really stressful
- 10:11 Bank holiday misery for drivers as A1 is closed
- 10:11 Volunteers who give their all to help the Burton community are...
- 10:11 Burton toy shop 'in a spin' over popular new craze fidget spinners...
- 10:09 Very successful sale reels in customers at Ryedale Auctioneers
- 10:09 Tour de Yorkshire: Day Two live blog
- 10:09 North Koreans hoping to defect warned Kim Jong-un will make it even...
- 10:09 Wallasey Tunnel SHUT after "police incident" sparking traffic chaos
- 10:08 Founder of major Birmingham tourist attraction shocked by sudden...
- 10:06 Incredible Edible: Going ‘edimental’ along the canal