10 amazing places to see in India’s Golden Triangle
India is a culture-filled, spiritually-steeped country as vast as it is colourful.
Cities burst with energy, rickshaws speed through crowded streets and crumbling ancient history neighbours tropical paradises.
Here’s 10 must see stops in and around Delhi, the Golden Triangle and the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur.
1. Old Delhi, Delhi
Serving as the symbolic heart of Delhi, this walled city was founded by a Mughal Emperor in 1639. Today, it’s a burst of the brightest people and buildings.
2. Red Fort, Delhi
Overlooking the river Jamuna, the Red Fort was built when the Mughal Empire was at its peak,... read more
- 12:11 Man wakes up to 'disturbing' knife-point robbery
- 12:11 Mourners line street for popular businesswoman Alison Denton - video
- 12:10 POLL: Will Donald Trump's presidency be a good thing for Yorkshire?
- 12:10 Two Telford men arrested as £2,500 of cannabis seized in police raid
- 12:09 Tickets due on sale for Aled Jones concert with Hartlepool Male...
- 12:09 Fylde coat shopping outlet in bumper year claim
- 12:09 Concerns raised following report into treatment of dementia sufferers
- 12:09 Top 10 most complained about adverts of 2016
- 12:09 Woman robbed of mobile phone in Northampton town centre on a...
- 12:09 Fylde coast solicitors aid great walk
- 12:09 Nissan boss confident UK will negotiate Brexit deal to safeguard...
- 12:09 Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino insists superb form is down to...
- 12:08 REVEALED: Hospital visitors hit with £13.3 MILLION in parking fines...
- 12:08 Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois wants Real Madrid summer switch
- 12:08 Teenagers who went missing from school together found safe and well
- 12:08 Woman who tried to fight off robber is punched in face
- 12:08 Top 10 most complained about adverts of 2016
- 12:08 Coopers Tavern 'heritage and tradition' to be preserved says...
- 12:08 Ben Turner: it doesn't matter who Burton Albion get points against
- 12:07 Why if your cat goes missing in Gwynedd or Anglesey you're less...
- 12:07 Historical Institutional Abuse Inquiry: Nuns abused children in...
- 12:07 The A-Z of sexual fetishes – how many can you tick off?
- 12:07 Why not make this vegan macaroni cheese recipe today?
- 12:07 Man is wanted in connection with theft of formula milk
- 12:07 Sol Campbell gives insight into Alexis Sanchez's contract talks...
- 12:07 Council launches scheme to improve visitor accommodation
- 12:07 Leeds clear favourites to beat Aston Villa and Newcastle to Premier...
- 12:07 Top 10 most complained about adverts of 2016
- 12:07 Heritage grants to help High Peak businesses restore frontages
- 12:07 Gin Society Festival is coming to Buxton