007 producer 'would love' Daniel Craig to sign up for next Bond film
An executive producer for the last four films gave current 007 Daniel Craig a ringing endorsement, saying he "would love" him to return.
It comes after months of speculation about who would be the next man to portray one of the world's best-loved characters.
Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba and Aidan Turner are among the high-profile names touted to portray the womanising MI6 agent.
But Callum McDougall, who has been a producer on a host of the Bond films, said neither he nor fellow producers Michael Wilson and Barbara Broccoli hope to see a changing of the guard.
Asked who would be... read more
- 16:49 John Bolton worked with Cambridge Analytica on YouTube voter...
- 16:48 Man who fell down stairs while drunk dies after brain bleed
- 16:48 Tatenhill family of terminally ill boy Luke Gower, 12, in...
- 16:48 Man was carried on bonnet of an Audi car during hit and run
- 16:47 M6 shut northbound after smash
- 16:45 Hundreds of jobs to go as restaurant chain Prezzo axes nearly 100...
- 16:45 Book review: Dead Men’s Trousers, by Irvine Welsh
- 16:44 The Pod's new home puts skills and talent in centre of Coventry's...
- 16:43 Why did a river in Leeds turn bright green?
- 16:43 M1 lorry drivers jailed over crash that killed eight people
- 16:43 Seth Meyers: Trump's lawyers are joining the Titanic 'after it hit...
- 16:43 US obesity rate hits record high: Almost HALF of women are obese...
- 16:43 Why a journal is so good for you: Confronting your past failings on...
- 16:42 Town’s defensive frailties exposed in Tiverton defeat
- 16:41 Man suffers facial injuries following Whitehaven incident
- 16:40 Chance to rent former Second World War aircraft hangar
- 16:40 Knocked out but spurred on: Cumbrian teens determined to make a...
- 16:39 Blackpool Zoo launches its new elephant house
- 16:39 US sanctions Iranian hackers for 'stealing university data'
- 16:39 Manchester City's big stars ended Luke Coulson's dream after 10...
- 16:37 Ayla’s first school flamenco
- 16:37 Traditional Good Friday parade to take place in South Shields
- 16:36 Let’s move to Eastbourne, East Sussex: ‘Things may be changing’
- 16:36 First non-stop flight between UK and Australia set for take-off
- 16:36 'I will not resign': Councillor's vow following disabled insult row
- 16:35 Supermarket chain makes £1.9 million investment and creates 15 new...
- 16:34 Explained: Four major mistakes Alan Pardew has made to West Brom's...
- 16:34 Liverpool goalkeeper linked with Newcastle United move - but would...
- 16:33 Keep off our land, indigenous women tell Ecuador's president
- 16:33 Officers remove bench in Salisbury where Skripals fell ill