What is BriefReport.co.uk?
BriefReport.co.uk is a fair use project started by a team of web professionals and programmers from a passion for news, information and UK in general. The site is a collection of UK related news in real time, a search engine and a news archive. Concentrating on the news from UK, BriefReport.co.uk is a useful tool for both journalists, readers and bloggers.
How it works
The site is using the Google API and Sandbox applications together with our own proprietary software. We index major newspapers and other news sources in UK. News are presented online in a simple real time end user web interface. The result is a better awareness of available news sources, and lead to an increasing web traffic for the news sources.
Our site does not appear on BriefReport.co.uk How do I add?
To add your UK related news site to our news search engine:
1. Add our news widget to your website and email us your URL to webmaster [at] briefreport.co.uk with your full contact details and a brief description of your site.
2. Be sure to follow @briefreport on Twitter as we will announce all site additions on our Twitter page and on newsrt Facebook page. Please allow us some time before your news articles goes live on BriefReport.co.uk
Can I add my blog to BriefReport.co.uk?
Yes, if it's UK related. We will shortly start listing UK related blog sites. Follow the steps 1 and 2 above to add your blog to BriefReport.co.uk
How can we delist our site?
If you don't want search engines or other websites to present your website content, you could add these two lines to your website robots.txt file:
This will block webcrawlers like Googlebot and other spiders from access and within days delist your site at BriefReport.co.uk and in search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Live.
Can I access BriefReport.co.uk on my iPhone or mobile?
Apps for iPhone and Android phones and a mobile skin is currently under development. Watch this space!
What if I found a mistake?
For any suggestions, questions or complaints, please contact us by e-mail webmaster [at] BriefReport.co.uk
- 17:26 Chelsea loan star Tammy Abraham showcases incredible skill in...
- 17:26 Grenade recovered from side of A483 between Chester and Wrexham
- 17:25 ‘Short window of opportunity’ to break Stormont deadlock
- 17:25 Free gelato at new Rugby ice cream parlour
- 17:25 Four men banned from Carlisle bars after violent incident
- 17:23 Iraqi forces make new push in Mosul Old City -federal police
- 17:23 Former Liverpool favourite Luis Garcia makes bold top four prediction
- 17:23 UFC star Nick Diaz rolls joint before triathlon
- 17:23 Foundations singer Clem Curtis dies aged 76
- 17:22 Ronaldo and Ronaldinho open up on who threw the best parties for...
- 17:22 Could your bridal party be on new TV show Always The Bridesmaid?
- 17:21 Have your say on Rushden Neighbourhood Plan
- 17:20 CCTV appeal after religious hate crime' in Derbyshire village
- 17:19 Which Derbyshire sites are among the UK’s most visited tourist...
- 17:18 Wham! star Andrew Ridgeley slams Channel 5 George Michael documentary
- 17:18 The everyday items you should NEVER buy from a supermarket
- 17:18 Driver alert! Swan 'moving lane to lane' near Barnetby Top
- 17:18 Why vegan mothers are more likely to have children who perform...
- 17:18 Spotted: Ex-Man United ace hospitalises opponent with vicious elbow...
- 17:18 Australia cricket captain labels India star a 'f***ing cheat' after...
- 17:17 FTSE hits one-month low as miners, Babcock slide
- 17:17 Tributes paid as loving Woodville couple die within days of each other
- 17:17 Devastation at district's loss of Royal British Legion hydrotherapy...
- 17:17 What is left when Peru's flood waters recede
- 17:15 Masood mother 'shocked and saddened'
- 17:15 Victim of terrifying sex assault in Glasgow sees off attacker with...
- 17:13 Leeds University Business School helps Yorkshire pupils to master...
- 17:12 Chance The Rapper sat in on kids’ Maths class at school and it was...
- 17:12 Devastation at district's loss of Royal British Legion hydrotherapy...
- 17:11 Ponteland are made to fight for their victory