What is BriefReport.co.uk?
BriefReport.co.uk is a fair use project started by a team of web professionals and programmers from a passion for news, information and UK in general. The site is a collection of UK related news in real time, a search engine and a news archive. Concentrating on the news from UK, BriefReport.co.uk is a useful tool for both journalists, readers and bloggers.
How it works
The site is using the Google API and Sandbox applications together with our own proprietary software. We index major newspapers and other news sources in UK. News are presented online in a simple real time end user web interface. The result is a better awareness of available news sources, and lead to an increasing web traffic for the news sources.
Our site does not appear on BriefReport.co.uk How do I add?
To add your UK related news site to our news search engine:
1. Add our news widget to your website and email us your URL to webmaster [at] briefreport.co.uk with your full contact details and a brief description of your site.
2. Be sure to follow @briefreport on Twitter as we will announce all site additions on our Twitter page and on newsrt Facebook page. Please allow us some time before your news articles goes live on BriefReport.co.uk
Can I add my blog to BriefReport.co.uk?
Yes, if it's UK related. We will shortly start listing UK related blog sites. Follow the steps 1 and 2 above to add your blog to BriefReport.co.uk
How can we delist our site?
If you don't want search engines or other websites to present your website content, you could add these two lines to your website robots.txt file:
This will block webcrawlers like Googlebot and other spiders from access and within days delist your site at BriefReport.co.uk and in search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Live.
Can I access BriefReport.co.uk on my iPhone or mobile?
Apps for iPhone and Android phones and a mobile skin is currently under development. Watch this space!
What if I found a mistake?
For any suggestions, questions or complaints, please contact us by e-mail webmaster [at] BriefReport.co.uk
- 01:30 Ben Affleck denies Batman exit rumours
- 01:26 Antonio Conte reveals Chelsea are close to another transfer after...
- 01:23 England captain Heather Knight keen on women's IPL
- 01:23 Andrew 'Beef' Johnston's hits back at 'pathetic' talkSPORT hosts...
- 01:14 Pokemon Go Lugia launch: Chicago Fest brings Legendary to Trainers...
- 01:14 Juventus 1-2 Barcelona: Neymar responds to transfer rumours by...
- 01:12 Manchester United Jose Mourinho press conference LIVE updates
- 01:10 Merseyrail strike hits Open golf at Royal Birkdale
- 01:10 Consultation on changing legal gender to be launched
- 00:57 'It sticks in my mind' - Prince William and Harry speak of last...
- 00:57 Marian Hill: 'An Apple advert kick-started our career'
- 00:55 Australia players' union warn time is running out to resolve pay...
- 00:55 The Open 2017: Final day tee-times as Jordan Spieth leads the field...
- 00:55 Chelsea swoop for Brazilian prodigy Richarlison as Antonio Conte...
- 00:55 Tottenham vs Paris Saint-Germain, International Champions Cup LIVE:...
- 00:51 Emmerdale spoilers: Pierce Harris walks free as Vanessa Woodfield’s...
- 00:35 Range Rover Velar 2017 REVIEW - Can Land Rover do no wrong?
- 00:32 Chelsea lead race to sign Brazilian striker Richarlison
- 00:32 Blood donation rules relaxed for gay men and sex workers
- 00:28 Fiction: Chicken Scratchings by Angela Clarke
- 00:28 HMP Hewell: Security teams dealing with 'ongoing incident'
- 00:28 Summer non-fiction books from biography to travel and nature reads
- 00:28 SNES Classic Mini pre-order US UPDATE - Walmart open pre-orders,...
- 00:26 K-golf: South Korea's female golfing phenomenon
- 00:24 Mel Giedroyc and Sue Perkins set to present BBC Generation Game reboot
- 00:22 Generation Game to be brought back with Mel and Sue
- 00:22 Princes tell documentary of 'fun' childhood with Diana
- 00:20 Grinding teeth at night? Nine things YOU should know about bruxism
- 00:20 How to stop a nosebleed - GP reveals why you are doing THIS wrong
- 00:20 High blood pressure is just ONE of nine factors which can cause...